[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like it or hate it ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 335x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 335x259
>inb4 WW1/2
>inb4 Refugees
Just curious, let me hear your opinions and reasons
>>
Hate it.

Reason: refugees
>>
>>62006542
> "Original Comment": The comment
>>
Love it 2bh.
I still want to visit like crazy.

I don't even know why and am not a heritage fag either. I've just always been fascinated.
>>
>>62006505
like it 2bh
>>
>>62006505
Hate it. Should be broken up into several parts for the good of its people and europe.
>>
Its probably ok
Dont know how bad is the refugee situation tho
>>
>>62006505
Hate it, balkanisation when
>>
File: 96a.gif (871 KB, 200x224) Image search: [Google]
96a.gif
871 KB, 200x224
Like desu.
>>
I generally like it, except when they're being globalists.
>>
Studied there. Much respect.
>>
>>62006698
Actually it's not that bad, a lot of memes on here though
>>
>>62006634
Fascinated by what exactly?
>>
>>62006911
Do you see lots and lots because thats bad even f they are not chimping out
>>
>>62006505
If we're overlooking your current political shenanigans and just complete cuck policies.

Then, I love Germany, it makes me sad to see what's happening to it, and a lot of the rest of Europe. A lot of the reasons are the same reasons I love countries from France, because of the (unpopular opinion) amazing language, food, architecture, history and landscape.

Definitely up there in the top three best countries.
>>
>>62006972
Not so many
>>
>>62007076
Oh so its probably still kinda ok
>>
>>62007014
Thank you Britfriend! Which one of the constituent countries are you from if I may ask?

I reckon you're most likely English.

Also, Brexit was the correct choice, don't beat yourself up about it.
>>
>>62007104
It's eaven often the case that thieves and burglars are from Eastern Europe like Romania or Poland
>>
>>62007189
I dont care, third world people make the place worst no matter how they act :^)
>>
>>62007253
>third world people
So no migrants from Brazil then
>>
>>62007377
Yes, and arabs and africans and latinos
>>
There's worse. Wish we had nicer cities like the rest of europe.
>>
>>62006505
Fake shitty meme country full of ugly autists
>>
>>62006505
My family has lived outside of Germany for eight generations, but always kept speaking the German language. I even have a C2-certificate from the Goethe-Institut, so while I may sound slightly funny because I've never actually lived in Germany and have only learned through my parents, I am pretty much fluent.
I used to like Germany a lot, mostly for "muh heritage"-reasons, but lately I've started disliking the country more and more.
Germans act like the EU is a huge financial burden for them, and that the other members should be grateful to them for carrying the union. But the Germans are probably the ones benefiting the most from this shit show.
And this immigration debacle is ridiculous. The way Germans talk down to eastern Europeans for not wanting to take in the entire population of the developing world is ridiculous.
And every German I've met while travelling has been an asshole.
Germany is not a horrible country, but for me it's barely in the top ten among European countries.
>>
>>62006962
The German serious perfectionist stereotype and the beer.
It's a pretty uneducated opinion, but I think I'd still have fun.
>>
>>62006505
Love it.

Reason: Not started a world war for over 70 years.
>>
>>62006505
loved it, after a while i hated it, now i finally get what/who germans really are and think they are interesting without both hate and love.

though german media is pretty mean to foreign countries and isnt as good and right as theyd think. they should somewhat hold it down
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 735x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 735x530
>>62007579
Tell more about autism, you Nordic mastered it long ago
>>
I like it for the most part. The only Germans I dislike are the ones who hate America more than Russia.

They're more in denial of reality than antifa is.
>>
>>62007176
I'm am indeed an Englishman.

>Brexit was the correct choice
Maybe, maybe not. Guess we'll find out in the coming years.

But I'm a bit sad that some Euros now hate us, and see us as traitors. The thing is we never intended on joining the EU as a political union, but trade union.
Hopefully cultural relations with Europe won't deteriorate.
>>
>>62007873
Just sail your island closer to us if the continentals try blitzing you again.
>>
Hate it
>>
>>62006505
>extremely young nation, german nationalism really only took off after the forming of the rhine confederation in the early 19th century, and only really became a nation in the late 19th century
>managed to destroy any european nationalism due to ww2 for decades
>ww2 endeavors led to a post ww2 duopoly between US and USSR/Russia that has destabilized regions and created proxy wars to this day
>germany coerced AH to make the great war into a much larger war than necessary, which led to a defeat and ended up fracturing the Balkans, central europe and all Ottoman territory
>created the EU, which although may have been beneficial in the beginning, has now made the EU economic bloc the slowest growing economy in the world through economic protectionism
not
a
fan
>>
>>62007757
>though german media is pretty mean
German media is the worst.
>>
File: facist Poland.png (100 KB, 402x384) Image search: [Google]
facist Poland.png
100 KB, 402x384
>>62006505
Love/hate.

They were everything we should strive for as a nation. - That is exploitation of the easterners, concentration camps in Ukraine and colonization.
>>
Germany is nice, and I wish I could have stayed longer whilst I was there. I only went to Baden-Wuttemburg and whilst I get the feeling that the Rhineland and Northern Germany probably isn't as nice, I'd like to see Bavaria and Brandenburg regions at some points.

Great food, fun language, people are generally down for anything. I wouldn't mind living there in the future.
>>
>>62006505
Dislike it
Reason: Brazil 1-7 Germany
>>
File: 1422396836722.jpg (26 KB, 200x236) Image search: [Google]
1422396836722.jpg
26 KB, 200x236
>>62009171
>I wouldn't mind living there in the future.
How about no?
>>
>>62006505
I like the German people and love the language and traditional German culture. Don't agree with anything your government does but a lot of that is my government's fault
>>
>>62009249
You'd prefer Turks and Syrians instead, no surprise.
>>
>>62009454
I would prefer no immigrants at all.
>>
>>62006505
Can't comment on the WW stuff other than it was obviously the worst move ever. Shows how much country can be screwed up by bad leaders.

Accepting refugees is smartest move in long time. Will be biggest economic boost in long time ever, provided you let refugees work. In 5 to 10 years it will be another German Wonder. Yes, initially it will be paid by taxpayers but the money will go directly into German economy. It will be German companies building housing, German supermarkets selling food and other goods. More headcount means more business, it's really very simple.

Only _real_ problem perceived by people is becoming a minority in their own country.
To this I say:
Generally, it's German population own fault to be in numerical decline due to egoism but they blame it on politics. Really there's not much politics can do if people don't want to fuck and make babies.
Much of it also applies to many other countries, including Austria.
>>
If there is one group of people i wish i could erase from history it would be the inhabitants if Germany. i wish instead of their being in land where Germany is, there instead was a big ocean and Poland were our sea neighbours.

The German truly is 'the eternal German'. there is no difference in the germans prior to naziism, the nazis or the current generation. they are all exactly the same as nazis, they just express it in different ways.

The problem with The Eternal Germans is the same for the nazis as it is for Merkel and the current generation of germans: they are unable to understand that people have different opinions from theirs.Germans dont like the jews? they jew MUST be eradicated. Germans dont like nationalism now? NO ONE should like nationalism and the german obviously knows what EVERYONE should want. Germans want rapefugees and islam? EVERYONE EVERY COUNTRY must accept a minimum of MUH DIVERSITY. Why? because the eternal german wants it and is unable to understand that people might disagree or that some people maybe want something else.

What the german wants everyone should want. and if the dont want it. the german must simply force it.

I genuinely fucking hate this scum i hope your newborns get raped fucking scum.
>>
i hate germany
>>
>>62009940
>Nazis
>something bad

edgy
>>
>>62009395
>Country A rebuilds the west of your country post-war, but it was entirely for selfish capitalistic reasons (making allies and money)
>Country B neglects rebuilding the east of your country post-war, allows it to rot under decades of mismanagement, blockaides Berlin while building a wall through it to stop people from leaving, all while maintaing a secret police to suppress any political dissent from your defeated and humiliated people
>Country A is worse because Germany used to have culture before Nike and McDonald's ruined it
>>
>>62010156
Go back to /pol/
>>
Europe died along with germany.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>62010190
>>Country A rebuilds the west
Daily reminder that USA built Germany and every western country.
>>
I like all countries. They should all become American citizens and then petition to become states.
>>
>>62010771
Agreed.
>>
>>62006505
When I look at my country and its people I can't help but feel disgusted. This must be the most incompetent country in the world, and I've got plenty of reasons to think so.

But when I look at Germany I always get inspired by her culture and how you guys manage to succeed even when you lose. You just keep getting up, sometimes stronger than before. I've never seen such discipline, such warmth. It appears to me that there's no room for laziness and victimization there don't matter what happens, whereas those same problems are corroding the country where I live in. I know you guys don't think much about your way of life and ordnung, you simply do it, but I can't stop admiring it, especially when I compare this with my nationality's way.

This is why I love Germany, also why I'm learning German and striving to qualify myself in every field possible before moving there in the future. It'll probably take more than a decade since I don't want to move there just to be another ordinary immigrant, I want to make a difference. But anyways, now I have a purpose and I thank your people for that.

Deutschland über alles.
>>
>>62007873
No worries about this, we dont hate you.

You will get buttered though for leaving.

About the political union...we need it, otherwise we have n ocontrol about important economical stuff.
>>
>>62009171
Come along, also the Rhineland is pretty great.
>>
>>62009850
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Import ukrainains and other euros but please not more potential djihadists.
>>
>>62011937
Just don't go to the north or your dreams will turn into nightmares.
>>
>>62006505
HATE IT
>>
>>62012423
Not our fault you fucked up....
>>
File: 4R1HLBt.jpg (94 KB, 400x866) Image search: [Google]
4R1HLBt.jpg
94 KB, 400x866
>>62006505
In it's modern iteration? I'm quite disliking of it.

Now if AfD wins on the other hand and starts making Germany great again I might change my mind.
>>
>>62006505
I don't like anything above the Pirineos, Germany included.
But we have been allies for quite some quite and haven't actually attacked each other. We even used words to end our conflicts in the Pacific Ocean.
>>
>>62012407
I'm thinking about Aachen, but maybe it's quite soon to define that.
>>
Hate it.
>reason
Germans killed my parents.
>>
>>62012580
I always liked Spain. I also been to Spain and people were very friendly towards me there.

I don't understand why you hate us so much on 4chins....
>>
>>62012580
>I don't like anything above the Pirineos, Germany included.
all spaniards think than you but above are fucking our country .
>>
>>62012702
like you*
>>
>>62012580
HABSBURG

>>62012630
How did ze evil shermans do it?
>>
>>62009940
This is the only real answer

Nuke us before we destroy the world order...again
>>
>>62006505
Germans on /int/ are cunts but the country itself is OK

My grandma is German so I'm planning on visiting the country with her sometime
>>
>>62006505
Like. Good car and beer.
And even if you said >inb4 WW1/2
Germany did nothing wrong in WW1 2bh. WW1 was just too stupid as it only resulted in old empires like Austro-Hungary and Ottoman got fucked and divided into incompetent states that were not prepared to function properly. Also WW1 was stupid in that it only damaged the world and there was no winner especially because it helped the foundation of Soviet Union. Idk. I think WW1 should have been ended in a stalemate than Allies winning over Central Power. WW1 just gave too much ground for WW2 and upcoming Cold War.
>>
>>62012672
I didn't say I hate you, I said I don't like Europe.
I'd love to keep you as ally, because you are the only one who kept their word.
>>62012702
>>62012741
Just because I don't like Europe I'm killing this country? funny you say than, when I live in the most powerful city in Southern Europe, the city that is keeping this country alive.
>>
>>62012672
when did you come here? is not 100% population in Spain but some people is angry with Europe Union and especially Germans.

Maybe in 2000´s your country looks like friendly tier for us, not now
>>
>>62012589
Aachen is full of Immigrants

t. Aachener
>>
>>62012846
Why do people always think that EU = Germany
Germany is like just one Memberstate of 27.
>>
>>62012865
Every city is full of imigrants tho.
>>
>>62012768
They shot them in the back of their head.
>>
>>62012865
What kind of immigrants? Turks? Because if it's full of Belgians and Dutch I don't care
>>
>>62012905
>Germany is like just one Memberstate of 27.
NO,and you know that...don´t lie, this monetary
union only benefits your country and your
industry.

check your fucking exports between ( 2000-2016)
>>
>>62012970
Not many turks here, but Mahgrebis and blacks. There are lots of Hookah bars in the city and in the city center there is literally a shop called Sultans Kebab
>>
>>62006505
I really, really, really like this country.
>>
>>62012970
Also the Elisenbrunnen smells like shit but the city refuses to do anything about it
>>
>>62012768
>HABSBURG
There Habsburg in Spain were heavily mixed and were riding the coat tails of the Reyes Católicos. I don't hold them in much regard.
>>
>>62013011
We would be richer without the Union tho.
>>
>>62012905
But you run it.
I already said it in an earlier thread, but Merkel has more power in, let's say Spain, than the Spanish government itself.
>>
>>62013101
sure,
>>
File: Tips.jpg (123 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
Tips.jpg
123 KB, 474x528
>>62013176
>>62013011
>Germany is holding us down
>>
>>62007757
I think you are like us after the first world war, take from that what you want.
>>
>>62013101
>We would be richer without the Union tho.
>a few refugees arent that bad
>investing in a bankrupt cunt showing false data is totally lega
+25 c have added to your account
>>
>>62012805
Cuck
>>
>>62012905
i don't blame you,only your government is a fucking trash
>>
>>62013262
Spain was the country that supported Greece not Germany.

Germany was overvoted and forced to bail out Greece.

You don't know how EU works.
>>
>>62013226
>Germany is holding us down
Never said that.
I hate the € because it's too strong for the Spanish economy but for as much as I don't like Europe, I'm not deluded into thinking that the EU hasn't been an incredibly good thing for Spain.
Don't put words on my mouth, Hans.
>>
>>62013377
>I hate the € because it's too strong for the Spanish economy
It's too strong for our economy too tho.
>>
>>62013485
>It's too strong for our economy too tho.
While I think that's bullshit, just take a second to realize the implications of a coin "too powerful for Germany" in current day Spain.
Again, I don't blame you for our situation, it's not your fault, but the € was the dumbest thing you could have come up with, it only benefited the healthy and rich economies.
>>
>>62013591
The Euro dropped our purchasing power by 20% tho.

That's a big minus.
>>
>>62013656
I don't remember exactly how it was in Spain in the 2000-2002 period, but for my family it was a tremendous hit that he still have trouble to keep up with.
>>
>>62006505
i dont like it.
>>
>>62013761
>it was in Spain in the 2000-2002 period, but for my family it was a tremendous hit that he still have trouble to keep up with.
my family too
>>
>>62013761
Honestly Germany isn't as well of as it looks on the papers.
When our housing bubble bursts we will be basically Greece.

I wonder who will bail us our then, propably nobody. Good Union desu.
>>
>>62013832
>When our housing bubble bursts we will be basically Greece.
NO, you have the biggest industry in europe, check spanish housing bubble in 2008...
>>
>>62006505
Politically: hate.
People: dislike.
The country itself: like. But there are better countries.
>>
>>62013832
>I wonder who will bail us our then, propably nobody. Good Union desu.
I don't think a single EU leader has the balls to not bail Germany out.
Also:
>Germany
>going under
As long as you don't get near an Europe-conquering army, that shouldn't happen.
If it's any of any meaning, I think Spain should be the first in line to help a fallen Germany.
>>
>>62013907
Houses that are worth 200k cost 600k+.
Housing is the maininvested and the main backbone of investors and banks.
>implying people will buy those houses
>implying any refugee will ever afford a house

So basically our banks go bankrupt and our GDP shrinks by 20-30% in the next 10 years.

This will increase our debt comparisson to the GDP to over 100% and make us unable to pay the inerests what is equal to a state bankrott.

Easy economics.

Did you kow that the average Spaniard has twice as much welath as the average German?

Our Industry is shit. YEah it's big but it's mainly export, only a little of the money ends up in Germany.
>>
>>62014098
>Did you kow that the average Spaniard has twice as much welath as the average German?
That's a tricky number, though. It's comparing gross numbers, without considering that German youth lives mainly without their parents on their own home while Spanish youth cannot afford such a dangerous investment, which ultimately makes us spend that money on different stuff.
Also, I'm pretty sure that statistic doesn't actually count difference in price of living.
I'd be heavily surprised if what the average German has is not substantially more expensive than what I have.
>>
>>62014293
>that German youth lives mainly without their parents on their own home
Rented homes.
Also most of the Parents lived already in Rented homes.

Only a small amount of germans owns a home.
>>
>>62006505
>inb4
I would love it without the cuck genes and its consequences.
>>
>>62013591
We didn't come up with the Euro. It was Francois Mitterrand's idea. In the 4+2 contract for German unification one demand was the europeanization of the very strong Deutsche Mark. The French wanted it.
>>
>>62006505
Fag country for gay like OP.
>>
>>62006505
Hate it, tricolor is pretty boring. Make it more interesting by maybe slapping a prussian eagle on a gold shield with a red and black background
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.