[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
korean school book says that France has the best cultural power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: frr1.jpg (12 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
frr1.jpg
12 KB, 283x178
why?
>>
haha WTF I love Korea now
>>
>>62004471
France has the best cultural power >in europe
fixed
>>
Because you're cucked by France
>>
File: There_must_be_more_to_life.png (1 MB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
There_must_be_more_to_life.png
1 MB, 746x718
>>62004471
''''''cultural power'''''''
Such is way of thinking of koreans
Theres hierarchy to everything

We are better than you.
I am better than you.
We are superior. They are superior. Japan is inferior.

Why cant we all be friends? Korean schools taught me othetwise. To obey the those with power and despise the weak.
>>
>>62004532
I WANT TO KEK A CUTE FINN BOIPUSSI
>>
>>62004471
They get a bonus with their Ancien RĂ©gime ability, and they can build the special Chateau tile improvement which gets them a lot of culture as well
>>
>>62004471
just because the editors are francophiles
i know korean textbooks are heavily biased toward left, i mean, classic lefties generally love french stuff in general
>>
>>62004471
Prepare to be disappointed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
>>
>>62004636
there is no sentence 'superior or inferior in book :d
just says that French culture influence europe
so they exist as cultural great power in europe
>>
>>62004850
WE WUZ ARTISTS AND SHIT
>>
>>62004849
how japanese know that
you got it
not only text book but also our entire society biased toward left
>>
>>62004471
Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame gives 150% buff to Culture points each +Louvre converts 25% of foreign (50% of german) cultural points into french every 10 turns
>>
>>62004849
>>62005016
What the fuck?
Korea can't be more right
Remember you go to army????????
>>
>>62004850
>visiting the capital
>"huuuur this sucks, I disappointed"
>>
>>62005076
Sorry...be u sayin' we wuz culturally german ?
>>
>>62004471
I would say Anglo culture has the most power.
It has permeated every part of the world, and has shaped everybody into Americanized clones.
France is okay though. I would put them slightly below Japan. Simply because there are tons of weebs the world over.
inb4 korean hating on Japan
>>
>>62005016
i had read many books and pretty informative texts on korea. (legitimate decent ones written by rational japanese, korean, and zainichi writers, not shitty butthurt netouyo or uri are zainichis or jjokbari are evil nida ones)

so i know what their spectrum is than average japanese and korean. and as you know, recently park replaced old ones with new government designated one. that news has constantly been released on both cons and libs korean media, and some are available in japanese.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.