[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Polish girl moved to Israel permanently becase somebody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: batya.jpg (836 KB, 759x5672) Image search: [Google]
batya.jpg
836 KB, 759x5672
This Polish girl moved to Israel permanently becase somebody brainwashed her and told her that her grandmother was Jewish. She was invited on few trips to Israel, began to practice judaism and finally stopped being Polish. Could Jews fuck off of our people and stop washing their brains, please? I think that all these organisations that help to "discover Jewish roots" should be banned in Poland - i mean, especially here.

Last photo in the line - she in Israel
>>
>Quarter Jewish Slav takes advantage of the right of return so that she would have the chance to live in a warm shithole instead of a cold shithole
Old story Grzgorz, Russians have been doing this since the late 80's
>>
>>62004287
But she complained many times that Israel is shithole in comparison with Poland, that your banking system is backward and that generally people are rude. But she stays there because she believes in settler-idea or smth.
>>
>>62004163
stop polluting our country with ugly women
>>
>>62004310
Maybe she needs to get the European colonial urges out of her system before returning to Poland, idk. Non-Israelis moving to settlements will always be weird to me.
>>
>>62004466
Well, to be honest, i fell in love with her :(
>>
she looks jewish

t. expert
>>
File: 1454455732010.jpg (94 KB, 750x849) Image search: [Google]
1454455732010.jpg
94 KB, 750x849
>>62004482
hahah nigger what are you doing
>>
File: 4L_2Mu0X915.png (834 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
4L_2Mu0X915.png
834 KB, 640x960
>>62004163
Hhahahahahahahah jestem rosjanin i Ta ładna dziewczina traz będzie moja a gdzie ona miszka ?? Jaki miesto w Izraelu ? Dawaj mówi mnie ?

I am russia but i can speak polish I am gona hunte her now and try to fuck her with my Sexy slavic look :)
>>
>>62004707
Forgey to say i am 6/7 ft russian mastar race viking hajahahaah she's now my forever
>>
>>62004163
She looks like a legit Jew though.
>>
>>62004482
Her sister is prettier and she lives in Poland.
>>
>>62004861

A lot of Poles look like Jews, but they don't move to Israel only because they found out that their relatives happened to be Jewish. I will never understand how it is possible to move a country in which you were raised, your family and friends, and go to Israel only because you realized that Jewish blood flows in your veins. It is a brainwashing.
>>
>>62004975
move/leave
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.