[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scapegoat thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 9493AE100.gif (191 KB, 800x591) Image search: [Google]
9493AE100.gif
191 KB, 800x591
Post countries that uses your country as a scapegoat

>Argentina: we lost muh malvinas because of the chileans! traitors!
>Bolivia: We are undeveloped because Chile stole muh sea! we dindu nuffin!

Keep posting bros
>>
>>62003874
I don't think we have a problem with Chile, one of the few counties that doesn't have smugglers bringing shit here constantly.
>>
Can't think of any right now.
>>
>>62004000
probably argentina blame you for something
>>
>>62004450
you have a quite a complex against argentina

don't worry, the average argie doesn't even remember chile exists if that makes you feel better
>>
You backstabbed Argentina during Falkland war and abused Bolivia for years. They are right desu.
>>
>>62004546
yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT-Wms4eK7Q
>>
>>62004606
oh look 20 niggers chimping out over football
you must feel so accomplished
>>
>>62004597
we are the good guys desu
>>
>Every European country: Refugees came because of Germany
>>
>>62004597
Thanks onur, greatest ally
>>
>>62004606
>Argentine """people"""
>>
>>62004774

Fatmagül dindu nothing wrong.

>>62004681

You are not bad but not a scapegoat. I like South America hugely Let's settle your beef and be bros and improve.
>>
>>62003874
>we lost muh malvinas because of the chileans! traitors!
That is completely true, though.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1707875-sin-la-ayuda-de-chile-hubiesemos-perdido-la-guerra-en-malvinas-admitio-un-ex-oficial-ingles
>>
>>62005319
how can you lose something that isn't yours in the first place
>>
>>62005319
nope you lost them because you can't into military strategy. you really ought to be ashamed -- it's really pretty incredible we actually managed to retake them without resorting to more "extreme" measures (e.g. attacking your air bases on the mainland) but you were that shit. also sinking the belgrano as a sad loss of life but made the rest of your navy shit their pants and return to base. story of the war desu: you guys had WEEKS to dig in at a ridiculous advantage like pic related.

NB, I actually hate the fact that we went to war over them and so many people from both sides died for these rocks. But they are ours forever.
>>
Test
>>
>>62005319
Dude just stop it, people like you just prove OP's (butthurt faggot btw) point.
>>
>>62005634
did it work
>>
File: CiNE3DbU4AERdpR.jpg (60 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
CiNE3DbU4AERdpR.jpg
60 KB, 600x394
>>62003874

fucking leftists thinking we steal their cunts money and launder it, and "that's why their cunts dont progress, that's why we're poor". that'd be the whole planet complaining.

fuck off
>>
>>62005319
also I just read the article, interesting read, thanks.
not going to deny that Chile helped "off the record" (as did the States and France I believe) but Russia helped you, too, supplying you with satellite imagery, intercepted communications etc etc.

And as it says in the article they know if we didn't win you would have gone to war with them next.
>>
>>62003874
Americans love us, so nobody
>>
what chileans don't understand is that they are not our only brown undeveloped neighbor, we also have Bolivia and Paraguay.We don't really learn the difference between the brown countries, we just care about Brazil and Uruguay, yet they only seem to care about us.
>>
Uh Macedonia/FYROM/whatever floats your boat, I guess.
>>
The EU
>>
>>62006068
http://www.datosmacro.com/paises/comparar/argentina/chile

hahahahahhaha
>>
>>62005977
>Americans love us
Not on /int/ :^)
>>
>>62006149
0Tub
>>
is this an argentina v/s chile thread?
>>
>>62007558
Yes. Chile is superior btw
>>
the entire board exists to scapegoat non-whites
>>
>>62006236
That's just banter, we love Canada more they love us honestly
>>
idk none i guess
>>
>>62007558
Chile >>>>>> Argie cunts
>>
>it´s a chile thinks is relevant so they can shit talk about other countrys episode
>>
>>62005402
Best, most logical, well thought out post in this entire thread.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.