[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me something about this cunt? Is it a good place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: flag-saudi-arabia.jpg (409 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
flag-saudi-arabia.jpg
409 KB, 2560x1600
Can someone tell me something about this cunt? Is it a good place to move to?
>>
>>62000128

SAUDI ARABIA IS A PROZIONIST OLIGARCHIC STATE RULED BY A FAMILY OF ETHICOMORALLY CORRUPT INBRED SAVAGES.

PREDICTABLY, THAT FAMILY CAME TO POWER PARTLY DUE TO THE POLITICAL, AND FINANCIAL, SUPPORT OF THE ETERNAL ANGLO.

THE POOR ARABIAN PEOPLE HAS ENDURED ALMOST A CENTURY OF SUFFERING UNDER THE "EVIL" REGIME OF THOSE PARASITES.
>>
I knew a guy who worked there

Said they treat foreigner workers as shit
>>
>>62000400
filtered
>>
>>62000128
Pretty shit country

My mother wen their while she was in the secret service and men refused to talk to her because she was a woman yet they all starred at her on the street because she was a foreigner with red hair.

The Saudi secret police then tried to kidnap her, most likely because she wasnt wearing a hijab. Luckily the other agents saw this and they all fucked off into a vehicle and ran away.

There's also public executions, you can just go down to the local square and watch people get offed
>>
>>62000128
Public services and cities are in great shape though you wouldn't have a lot things to do if you're a single male/female as all of malls and shopping centers are families only.

Low/low Mid class Saudis are obnoxious but you will be mostly dealing with Pakistanis/Indians in Taxis and shops. There are a lot Malaysians and other arab ethnics too.

All shops close down on prayer time and they do that 4 times a day and every break is like 30minutes which is annoying as hell.

generally you would spend your time either between work and probably shopping as there is not a lot options for entertainment (ie no cinemas because they are haram). The only way to get involved with some sort of a community socially is within walled residential compounds or resort compounds.
>>
File: 1467754575778.png (349 KB, 544x733) Image search: [Google]
1467754575778.png
349 KB, 544x733
>>62000128
They hire phds, senior software devs etc. and pay $100-200k/yr, with 0% tax and company housing. If you don't mind working for the evil empire, go for it.
>>
>Is it a good place to move to?
It's basically impossible to become a citizen, naturalization is very hard and rarely happens. Western migrant workers are treated like kings it's just a boring life, eastern migrant workers are literally slaves and their passports are confiscated and they aren't paid their full wages.

They have public executions and occasional crucifixions, in 2014 a new law made it illegal to be an atheist. 2014!

It's basically one step down from ISIS.
But if you don't drink, do drugs, or care to talk to a female other than your ninja wife then I guess it could be liveable
>>
How does Saudi compare to the UAE, particularly to the conservative emirates like Abu Dhabi and Shahrjah
>>
I mean if you were seriously looking to work overseas you wouldn't ask /int
>>
>>62004230
come to ylilauta
>>
Depends. Fill out this questionnaire for us.
1. Do you hate freedom?
2. Are you retarded?
3. Deus Vul or Deus no Vultt?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.