[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that Poland is burden to EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (850 KB, 2106x1404) Image search: [Google]
image.png
850 KB, 2106x1404
Why wouldn't Germany expel it?
>>
>>61999336
It's not true. don't believe everything the media tells you. Open your mind and see the truth
>>
First we rebuild, then we take over.
>>
>>61999336
because generally speaking they benefit from our presence in the EU
>>
here come the angry poles
>>
>>61999336
>Why wouldn't Germany expel it?
Why would they? They make massive profits off poorer EU countries.
>>
>>61999336
Because they have larger motives.
>>
>>61999336

It's a long term gain.

At this point I'm genuinely curious how much of EU's purpose is purely economic gain, tightening the bonds between countries and strengthening Europe's position on the world arena.
>>
>>61999336
what's with Belgium, I always thought they contribute to the EU more?
>>
>>61999336

One day Polan might have an economy more like Western Europe, so then they have to pay all the shekels.

Maybe.

There's some chart floating around that shows how far they've come since they joined, it's somewhat impressive.
>>
File: PM_2016.06.07_brexit-01.png (6 KB, 308x426) Image search: [Google]
PM_2016.06.07_brexit-01.png
6 KB, 308x426
>>61999336
They want to control it like every other country in EU
>>
>>61999336
We learned that jewing beats military might.
>>
>>61999336
>>61999750
I like it how you guys think that those are some massive drains on your countries and polish economy would collapse instantly without aid, while it's not even 1.5% of our GDP
>>
>>61999863

I never claimed you were a drain. All I stated is you've received lots of investment helping your economy to grow from the horrendous post Soviet state is was in before.
>>
>>61999863

Dont forget the schengen area.

That allows you and us to make that amount of money you draw that percentage from.

I just hope everything works out fine and everyone ends up wealthy and needing his neighbours enough so that there will be no more war in europe.
>>
File: 1467173688315.jpg (49 KB, 436x467) Image search: [Google]
1467173688315.jpg
49 KB, 436x467
>>62000032
>I just hope everything works out fine and everyone ends up wealthy and needing his neighbours enough so that there will be no more war in europe.
Look, Hans, both our countries haven't had a single battle, let alone war opposing each other, we are undercover allies, but even I know you are full of shit here.
>>
>>62000032
>I just hope everything works out fine and everyone ends up wealthy and needing his neighbours enough so that there will be no more war in europe.

that would require the partition of germany to happen
>>
>>62000173
>>62000205
Oh fuck off, we are fucking partitioned.

My family had to flee from prussia when it was wiped away.

Is germany threatening anyone militarily?

I know tne eu doesnt work out as most people want to but its idiotic to think that germany could outvote everyone else, france alone could probably do it.
But hey, why dont you petition for a nice balkanization of germany or cull some more people.

That definetly would solve the problems of having one more powerfull state by population and industry.

We are so partitioned that weor the austrians are never allowed to unite again by their constitution.

We dont opress and keep minorities caged in like you do in south tirol or catalonia.
>>
File: 1465492152440.jpg (173 KB, 742x768) Image search: [Google]
1465492152440.jpg
173 KB, 742x768
really makes you think
>>
>>62000541
>haha sweden is shit!! he. but please gib more moneys. i have parents to fed ;_;
>>
>>62000500
>Is germany threatening anyone militarily?

Considering your economy, it should. If it's otherwise then that's a mistake that needs to be rectified.
>>
>>62000604
*feed
>>
>>62000500
the problem with Germany is that you don't respect the rules you force others to follow. For example your costant 6% trade surplus (which is against the european rules), the fact that you bailed in your banks but now you don't want others to do the same, and in general the attitude regarding Europe that made the British vote for exit.
It's no wonder that the support for the EU is at an all time low.
>>
>>62000711
>implying eastern yuro monkeys can speak english properly
>>
>>62000636
What do you want?
Us having military?
Us not having military?

Either way the german is to scary I guess and needs to get put down a peg.
>>
>>62000751
Well I dont want to be part of this hot fucking mess anymore anyway.

Simple nation states are better and I will emigrate outside of the Eu.

You want to have ONE good thing and people fuck it up as allways.

Fuck this.
>>
>>61999336
germany and france gained and are gaining most from the eu. They got large profit getting our market, ruining our local prducers and forcing their products of course also using their bank. this statistic say shit
>>
The EU cares more about being a unified Europe than an effective economic alliance.
>>
>>62000789

The former.

I'd like someone to match the Americans in their military budget, someone capable of inventing and implementing top-of-the-line equipment so that Europe's not dependant of importing outdated crap like the F-16.
>>
>>61999336
thanks for the free money guys kek

i wonder why italy has to contribute, they're a bigger economy but also have more people, and they're going though bad times too
>>
>>61999456
>First we rebuild
That will take a long Time
>>
>>62000500
>Oh fuck off, we are fucking partitioned.
No what I said.
>My family had to flee from prussia when it was wiped away.
not what I said.
>Is germany threatening anyone militarily?
You have started to unify European armies and hold more power in my country than my very government.
>I know tne eu doesnt work out as most people want to but its idiotic to think that germany could outvote everyone else, france alone could probably do it.
I don't trust France either, they're more dangerous than you.
>But hey, why dont you petition for a nice balkanization of germany or cull some more people.
Again, not said by me. Regardless of not wanting and EU, I'd like the German people to be unified and retain the love for their heritage. I don't see how you would think I want Germany balkanized.
>That definetly would solve the problems of having one more powerfull state by population and industry.
This is not a problem.
>We are so partitioned that weor the austrians are never allowed to unite again by their constitution.
And I find that horrible, I already said what I believe of the German people some lines above.
>We dont opress and keep minorities caged in like you do in south tirol or catalonia.
You got so defensive over my comment that you guys cannot be trusted to not be in war that you bring up Cataluña. I'm not even going to bother going down that rabbit whole, having catalan blood in me from my grandfather who hated the region, but I did never say anything about oppression.
>>
File: 1458396514708.jpg (161 KB, 1525x985) Image search: [Google]
1458396514708.jpg
161 KB, 1525x985
>>62000541
cool reddit map
>>
>>62001426
your graph doesn't show how much each country pays though
>>
>>62000954
Agreed.

There are several two nation corps of the Bundeswehr with other militaries, the dutchies and frenchies come to mind.

Do other eu states have the same among themselves?

Our soldiers can probably work better with others than under only german administration, like our weapons industry fusioning with frenchies to not be impeded by our weapon export laws.

Bundeswehr would probably be allowed to fight to defend themselves an have better gear.

>Tfw in afghanistan they had to run away most of the time due to a shitty mandate.
>>
>>62001388
Sorry, got angry.

Just annoyed by all the shit going down.
>>
>>61999336

Cheap labour for Germany vital for it's economy.
>>
>>61999336
EU aid for Poland in 2020, just saying...
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.