[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate the Latinos and the Spanish, why did they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
I fucking hate the Latinos and the Spanish, why did they have to ruin the genes of the native Americans? They had great genes, but then the short ugly near shitskin fuckers ruined it, and the Americas are filled with garbage people. Fuck you spaniards.
>>
>>61987130
That's a wop
>>
File: baman.jpg (122 KB, 324x388) Image search: [Google]
baman.jpg
122 KB, 324x388
>native Americans
>great genes
>killed by blankets
>>
>>61987279
I'd rather them be dead then be m*xicans
>>
You literally hate some Italians and all of the Spaniards.
>>
File: mayans.jpg (363 KB, 610x472) Image search: [Google]
mayans.jpg
363 KB, 610x472
""""great genes""""
>>
I thought settlers had to import blacks from africa because natives were just weak lanklets who couldn't do any actual work so it wasn't even worth enslaving them
>>
>>61987794
It was mostly because the natives kept dying of smallpox.
>>
>>61987130
shut up don't make me cough at you
>>
>>61987130

Native Americans are ugly as hell.
>>
>>61988301
dem face aesthetics tho
>>
>europeans actually brought down the height average in 1600s North America
>>
>>61989398
Really? How tall were the Americans?
>>
>>61987754
I can see 3 or 4 qts.
>>
File: Pedro Infante.jpg (76 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pedro Infante.jpg
76 KB, 1440x1080
>>61987576
To the Aztecs you would have been nothing but a Chichimeca savage, they killed people like you, you weren't considered worthy sacrifice...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.