[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ireland should rejoin the uk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ulster_3086650k.jpg (284 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
ulster_3086650k.jpg
284 KB, 858x536
>Catholics get a united Ireland
>Protestants get to stay part of Britain
Everyone wins, opposing home rule was a mistake.
>>
>>61978565
ebin memes broseph
>>
>>61978565
Yeah no. Taigs will never join the so called """United Kingdom"""
>>
>>61982738
>we
>>
>>61978565

Maybe when Scotland secedes and forms the Celtic Union with Ireland, they'll eventually want to rejoin the UK again, dragging Ireland along with it.
>>
>>61982753
>(Tu)
>>
>>61978565
What country does Home rule rocks represent ?
>>
>>61984363
english education
>>
>>61984363
It represents danger not a country. IE like a boat that will drift into jagged rocks if England lets go.

For once they arent trying to mock you
>>
>>61978565
Enjoy 'The Troubles: Part 2' then. You had a hard time handling the IRA with 4 Catholic-majority counties, how do you intend to keep control of 30 Catholic-majority counties?
>>
>>61985082
We're passed that stage, time for peace talks and a unity of the people of the island of Ireland. I'm Gerry Adams.
>>
>>61978565
nty
>>
>Ireland
>Returning to British rule
>2016

Yeah,nah, Fuck off.
>>
>>61978565
ยจ>joining a dying empire
>>
>>61978565
Ireland is a strong, independent country by now, earning more than you per capita. They don't need no United Kingdom to oppress them.
>>
>>61978565
We don't need any more leftie celts thanks, we already have the scots
>>
>>61982850
>Vos
>>
>>61989988
>tusa
>>
>rejoining because of religion
I'm sorry, Sir Cucumber, but this is not 15th century.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.