[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have anything like this in your country? There are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: chinese kid with mama.jpg (256 KB, 670x1005) Image search: [Google]
chinese kid with mama.jpg
256 KB, 670x1005
Do you have anything like this in your country?

There are tutors and teachers in Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and even Mainland China making $100k+ a year and in a few cases are millionaires. Education is competitive and good teachers are in such high demand, that if you have even a bit of business sense and ambition, you can make good money. The most popular teachers become celebrities.

Here's an example of a Korean teacher who makes half a million a year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSdHCRDM9Ec [Embed]

Here's an article discussing this phenomenon in Hong Kong:
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-20085558
>>
File: 1468202257719.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468202257719.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>there are people out there unironically paying money to learn english

wtf desu, you have to basically not be a retard to learn this shit just from existing

on the other hand, why am I not making money out of this??
>>
>>61972573
Because ur a Spic and they want white people who
>>
>>61972668
I'm white european and have a really pig skin but I'm not white at the same time for white people
>>
>>61972135
puffy
>>
>>61972573
It's not only English which is in demand. There are many cram schools which teach other important subjects, such as math.
>>
>>61972668
ehh, i'm not a cuck i.e. white, but east asians sure as hell won't be able to tell the difference

also, the teacher is asian herself so...
>>
>>61972891
>ehh, i'm not a cuck i.e. white

you know what? they say that in the old times some people from spain would go to latin america and come back rich because as soon as you set foot in there you were a boss, latinos would obey them simply because they were white whereas in spain they were poor. but ok we're the cucks.
>>
>>61972735
>I'm white european and have a really pig skin but I'm not white at the same time for white people
what does this even mean ?
i'm normal-white and i consider pink-people like you white as well, don't worry
>>
>>61973818
It's not my skin, I'm fucking white. But I'm hairy like a gorilla. People asks me often if I have origins because if this I'm sur.
>>
>>61973971
white people are supposed to be hairy tho, i am hairy too

besides in France everyone's favourite question is "do you have origins ?"

abroad if you're French with a French name they'll see you as French even with all the hair
in fact i think foreigners expect us to be swarthy-ish and like hairy ? maybe ? i might be wrong on that one
>>
>>61973688
That's because we aren't cucks -white- and we are kings.
>>
>>61973688
pfffbwaaajajja

get on with the times, grandpa

new generations don't really give a shit about recognizing the mestizo nature of this country, we're over feeling ashamed of what we are

the countless (and growing) spaniard immigrants in my country working under mestizo bosses know what I mean
>>
>>61974993

Sure thing mapuche.
>>
>>61975063
sacate la verga de los gringos de la boca antes de dirigirme la palabra, puta
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.