[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come people from the Old World are so ugly? Most any group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
How come people from the Old World are so ugly?

Most any group represented in America is better looking than their Old World counterparts. Europeans, Africans, Asians. The New World cou terparts are invariably more attractive. Why?
>>
File: 1454487509311.png (97 KB, 233x295) Image search: [Google]
1454487509311.png
97 KB, 233x295
This is a truly awful post
>>
>Most any group

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61971873
Don't know. I do not speak American. You must be the expert here because it looks like your language.
>>
>>61971873
Race. He means race, but you're not allowed to say the word in America.
Also... what? No
>>
Americans extensively use image to portray quality, including people

any american portrayal of people does not tell the whole story, positively or negatively
the presentation of image of people is the key to product consumerism and it has expanded into the greater sphere of people consumption but it has been misdirection since the very beginning

new worlders are not more attractive they are better at hiding
>>
>>61969615
post more of this qt please
>>
lmao have you ever been to québec ? don't tell me they're better looking

and if you compare yourself to the brits of course you're more handsome than your old world counterpart, it's not very hard
even then, at least brits aren't fat and they can dress
>>
Is a country full of fat fucks calling anyone else bad looking?
>>
File: oktoberfest.jpg (111 KB, 1025x683) Image search: [Google]
oktoberfest.jpg
111 KB, 1025x683
>>61973112
Boom. Also, German immigrants are now the Amish
>>
File: WOOK.jpg (28 KB, 428x285) Image search: [Google]
WOOK.jpg
28 KB, 428x285
>>61973448
>being this retarded
The majority of white americans are of German ancestry. The Amish are of Dutch heritage and are tightly endogenous.

OP is on to something. It's a phenomenon I've observed myself. There's a eugenic effect on ethnic racial groups by moving to America. QED Anglo Saxon Americans vs. butt-ugly native English.
>>
>>61975188
e.g. Pic above is a first-generation German American immigrant. His grandkids will be Chads.
>>
>>61973112
Québecois femmes are la sexiest femmes pêh
>>
>>61975298
Cest vrai mec
>>
>>61969615
I want to point out on your attractiveness comment, that you would get severe downgrade here because fat and chubby isn't seen as attractive.
>>
>>61973112
>brits aren't fat
they're the fattest in Europe though..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.