[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>an arab tries to stab and kill israeli soldiers but fail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 0_Damage.jpg (111 KB, 400x1600) Image search: [Google]
0_Damage.jpg
111 KB, 400x1600
>an arab tries to stab and kill israeli soldiers but fails
>he is suppressed and lays on the floor
>an israeli soldier shoots him in the head
>entire country is in atorm over the act
https://youtu.be/K8WNxbNh3eg
What do you think?
>>
>>61959542
What is atorm?

Sage.
>>
>>61959629
A storm
>>
Why can't Israel just chill bruh

You've already got the missile shield but you still feel the need to go full blitzkrieg in retaliation to everything even though it only makes you look bad
>>
>>61959762
palestinians ?
>>
>>61959542

Arabs have a massive victimization complex. My patience has completely run out of them. I wish for a virus to spread around the world rendering them infertile so we don't have to deal with these idiots forever and humanity can finally progress.
>>
>>61959542
oh look, it's another thread of a jew hating on muslims
>>
File: İsrail Daisuki.png (60 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
İsrail Daisuki.png
60 KB, 500x461
>>61959542
Another filthy arab gone from the world.

Israel is doing gods work
>>
>>61960470
but you are arab
>>
>>61960530
Weak bait, try harder next time.

Here is a (sen) anyway though
>>
Even if he tried to stab an officer, the threat that he was was neutralized. Let the juridical system decide if he's to be executed, I don't think it's a decision to be made on the spot
>>
File: perfect middle east.png (16 KB, 638x574) Image search: [Google]
perfect middle east.png
16 KB, 638x574
>>61959542
Why did he shoot when the guy was already lying on the ground? It was stupid of him.

pic kind of related
>>
>>61960530
They are not.
>>
but why tho? why would you do that?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.