[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mediterraneans: >Muslims invade your country >fight them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Romans-Anglos.jpg (52 KB, 1024x597) Image search: [Google]
Romans-Anglos.jpg
52 KB, 1024x597
Mediterraneans:
>Muslims invade your country
>fight them off, even if it takes hundreds of years
>win against all odds and expel them from your country

non-Mediterraneans:
>literally waiting with welcome signs
>your women have their babies
>>
Russel crow is from new zealand i.e. hes an anglo. retard.
>>
>>61947018
>>your women have their babies
Its always the Australians who have the cuck fetish
>>
File: hoomur.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
hoomur.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
I'm loving these threads. Please keep making them.
>>
>>61947018
>t. Spiros Papadopoulos
>>
>>61947018
>the the first traces of my family name start with a man who asked Venetians to give him and the locals arms
>he pushed the Turks out of large parts of the Dalmatian hinterland, almost all families that were recorded going with him were re-recorded, meaning minimal losses.
>he is then recorded to be the only one to have an ox, a horse and a large piece of land, donated by the new Venetian governor
>he gave the ox to the community use, sold the house to buy weapons and equip his horse
>went to fight the Turks in the north
>squeezed a baby in their somewhere, a peasant boy who grew up a drunkard and a mercenary in Russia
>the drunkard mercenary's son was erased from the local census as "left and bequeathed lands to the church"
>last recorded being a soldier in the Austrian war of succession, probably killed there
>one of his progeny ended up as a cavalryman in the Napoleonic army, stationed here, described what would be a schizophrenic
>lost his left arm but didn't want to retire, died against Prussians somewhere
>next ancestor I tracked pops up as a professional soldier after the Austro-Prussian war, only know he shot himself
>his grandson, my great grandfather, left the village to volunteer in WWI, passed the Eastern and Western front, alive, died of cancer back home (life's irony)
>grandfather a volunteer in the Ustasha government, not an actual high ranking Ustasha but a low ranked soldier, known town trouble maker, drunkard, fighter, described as having extreme mood swings, died of large intestine cancer
>His brother was trapped in a building surrounded by partisans, spent the last bullet on himself
>my father was a volunteer in the recent 90es war, volunteerd as he had cancer, thinking a bullet is a better way to go than a hospital bed
>my uncle shot himself during mid war, (he was a diagnosed schizophrenic), father says he was like my grandfather
>I am sitting on a chair writing this, a NEET
>>
>>61947018
Anglo are not near Turkish
Merkel and Germany pay for a wall now
>>
>>61947572
How did you go about tracing your ancestry it's very interesting.
>>
>>61947018
Me on the right.
>>
File: manly tear.jpg (60 KB, 455x610) Image search: [Google]
manly tear.jpg
60 KB, 455x610
>>61947572
>>
the eternal kraut is an equally evil menace
>>
>>61947824
It was a two year task or so. Church censuses and civil records from Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia, and I contacted one Russian family that has the same surname (it was a hilarious encounter when I told them I am from Croatia, and my surname). They helped me trace the Russian one. He left quite a progeny up there. Belarus and Russia
>>
>>61948534
>tfw Ameriscum
>the furthest back I can trace my ancestry is when my great grandpa came over from France in the 1920's
Fuck this gay life
>>
>>61948787
>>61948534
Whatever, the line will end with you, pathetic weeb Virgin autists
>>
>>61948841
My brother has children
>>
File: ffff.jpg (114 KB, 450x405) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
114 KB, 450x405
>>
>>61948787
Or would you also want to find out you come from a famoly of hotheads, schizophrenics and "self" medicatig drunkards
I also forgot to mentioned my father tried to kill himself before as he heard the cancer is spreading, later diagnosed with severe personality disorded and was institutionalised. Came back home, led a pill ridden life, was quite pacified. Now he has cancer again and he is dying
The guy just couldn't catch a fucking break. My psychiatrist asked me after a few of our session, a year ago, am I a psychopath? I told her I don't feel like one, and she just nodded and put me on literal tranquilizes of meds
>>
>>61948920
With your wife, right?
>>
>>61948990
I'd be pretty worried if i were you desu. Alcoholism, cancer, and schizophrenia.

All I have to worry about is the beetus
>>
File: Capture.jpg (155 KB, 1372x801) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
155 KB, 1372x801
>>61948945
>>
>>61949019
I like cock, so no
>>
>>61947572
So everyone in your paternal line either had cancer or killed themselves?
>>
>>61949083
Degenerate
>>
>>61947572
family history is fun, my maternal grandfather was adopted and nobody knows who his parents are so that's a dead end. My paternal grandfather is a bitter alcoholic with paranoid delusions, his brothers were all alcoholics all three died of liver failure, his dad killed himself when the drink started to kill him, my dad was briefly addicted to speed and alcohol, I'm currently trying to resist downing the vodka I know I've got in the fridge, just need to spunk out some kids before I go so I can carry on the proud family tradition.
>>
>>61948841
>Whatever, the line will end with you, pathetic weeb Virgin autists
Not weeb or virgin, love

>>61949030
My brother has diabetes
>>
>>61949554
I don't know if spunking any bastards out into this line of mental, auto-destructive individuals is a good idea
>>
>>61949291
That's a proper tl;dr
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.