[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erdogan will give Syrians FREE HOUSES Turkey is as cucked as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 620x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 620x315
Erdogan will give Syrians FREE HOUSES
Turkey is as cucked as Germany and Sweden now
>>
Turkey can't be BLACKED neither ARAB'D. They are cucks already
>>
>>61946721
It is over
We are both a cuck and an islamic nation now
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 512x287
Someone please kill syrians
>>
>>61946674

JUST
>>
>>61946674
Turkey will literally become the new Pakistan, just watch.

The Americans, Qataris and Saudis will give them tons of money to shelter and train Syrian refugees to overthrow the government, only for it to backfire spectacularly on them.
>>
File: CUNT.jpg (22 KB, 433x400) Image search: [Google]
CUNT.jpg
22 KB, 433x400
>>61946674
I HATE TURKEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61947240
follow your dreams
>>
I thought Turkey was one of those countries whose citizens in other countries count towards that country's cuck rating
>>
File: triggered.gif (606 KB, 598x453) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
606 KB, 598x453
>now
you were worse to begin with (3 million syrians, wtf, while the others were complaining)
did you get the promised money? no
germany spends 10's of billions for the syrians that are here, while they promised you only a fraction to keep way more inside

now we got tengri, and own concept, everyone will all be BTFO
>>
>>61946674
Off topic, but I'm looking for the pictures of this small Kurdish ape-human that is on the pic together with a Turkish Police Man. He is really small and his head has an abnormal shape. I don't mean köksal baba.
>>
I don't understand, should helping other people in need, be a good thing?
>>
>>61946674
Isn't this a good thing?
>>
File: kurt_694114_m.jpg (89 KB, 507x307) Image search: [Google]
kurt_694114_m.jpg
89 KB, 507x307
>>61950072
>>
>>61951765
Ofc it's a good thing. Wouldn't you want someone to help you if you were in need?
>>
>>61946674
i guess merkel gave him solid blowjob. that's why he is sucking off syrian subhumans nowadays.
>>
>>61950072
>>61951987

That's homo-erectus
And all Humans are ape-Humans.
Pic does prove that Kurds are Indians and should go back to India.
>>
>>61951765
>>61952001
kek, fuck off kurd, there are limits to what a society can support
>>
>>61952063
önce nasil hava taiyordunuz hepsi buraya gelecekmis
simdi biri gelmiyor, ve para bile almiyorsunuz

türkcülük yoksa iste öyle olur
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.