[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pakistani here. Ama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1468095627557.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1468095627557.gif
2 MB, 277x342
Pakistani here. Ama?
>>
There's one posting with a dutch flag here.

You can spot him by his insane hate towards any polish poster and shilling for arab countries.
>>
What is the melting point of helium?
>>
>>61945232
link?
>>
>>61945245
do you want to join the eu?
>>
>>61945266
inshallah brother
>>
>>61945274
why? I feel like the turkish culture and way of life would kind of collapse if you joined the eu. i travelled around turkey last year and saw how many old people carry delivery parcel on a cart or on their back with ropes. This is how pakistan is too, and it's working fine for us. The eu would replace all that with motorbikes and this would destroy your economy. Also, other things like fertilizer laws, animal control etc. I think britain did well by leaving. If anything it left too late. Turkey is a huge economy and having some germans tell you what to do just wont work for your economy and you culture will slowly fade.
>>
>>61945350
sorry I jwas just memeing, I know fuckall about politics so I can't answer your question properly
>>
>>61945350
and saw how many old people carry delivery parcel on a cart or on their back with ropes.
Where do you see that?
>>
>>61945525
istanbul. delivery trucks come, young and old guys pick up the boxes from the trucks and carry them to the stores to be delivered. because the center is too crowded for the trucks to go to the store directly, they need human labour. moto bikes would be expensive.
>>
>>61945209
Why do so many Pakis go to make a life in the UK are a lot still immigrating over there and what do you think of them?
>>
>>61945350
>i travelled around turkey last year and saw how many old people carry delivery parcel on a cart or on their back with ropes. This is how pakistan is too, and it's working fine for us. The eu would replace all that with motorbikes and this would destroy your economy
Amazing.

Op, have you ever seen a dead body outside of a funeral?
>>
>>61945576
As your probably witness in australia too, most of the 'foreigners' are scum. They are illiterate, they smell, they dont dress well. Why is this? They are the runaways. They are economic refugees. There are very few social refugees. Those who are well off stay in Pakistan. An average western income will let you live like a king in pakistan so why leave? And they dont. The poor people run away. And they go to the Uk because they know people there. They have some friend who went through the process who can help them out. They have a community they can immediately join in the uk. I think that for them, for the truly poor people, the uk is much better for them, or the west. Being poor in pakistan is not easy. In england it is.
>>
how do I get a paki gf
>>
>>61945609
?
>>
>>61945684
are you white?
>>
File: jewrocco.png (18 KB, 590x394) Image search: [Google]
jewrocco.png
18 KB, 590x394
>>61945717
y-y-yes
>>
File: 765.png (90 KB, 590x385) Image search: [Google]
765.png
90 KB, 590x385
>>61945741
>>
>>61945797
christianity is your fault
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.