[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to ask you guys。 There are regions or town which most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CY2NLGRUsAEmRHl.jpg (49 KB, 494x800) Image search: [Google]
CY2NLGRUsAEmRHl.jpg
49 KB, 494x800
I want to ask you guys。
There are regions or town which most people are chinese or koreans in your country..
Do you think it is disagreeable?
pic is unrelated
>>
>bump
>>
I THINK THAT ANY KIND OF SEGREGATION, ESPECIALLY ALONG ETHNIC PARAMETERS, WITHIN A COUNTRY IS BARBARIC, AND DETRIMENTAL FOR THE NATION.

A CITIZEN IS A CITIZEN, REGARDLESS OF THE PERSON'S ETHNICITY, OR NATIONAL ASCENDANCY.

A DIVIDED NATION IS A DOOMED NATION.
>>
We don't have one of those in my city. But I guess it's fine as long as the people still try to integrate into Canadian society. It's fine to have a place similar to home, as long as you adopt Canadian culture as your primary one.
>>
>>61939917
you are a type of chink and gook, jap

we can't tell you three apart
>>
>>61941132
No Asians do that, maybe filipinos to an extent but they always have their home country in mind and soul. They're just here to make money.
>>
>>61941306
Maybe not first generation. I go to university with a lot of Asians, and all of the 2nd or 3rd generation Asians are completely indistinguishable in terms of behaviour and culture from anyone else (ie white European background)
>>
>>61939917
don't listen to this crazy schizo

asian people can't tell each other apart. they don't have a problem or commit crimes. it's like having mexicans live with peruvians and costa ricans
>>
>>61939917
Well, kinda. There is this liberdade "district" in São Paulo, but from all the asians living there, the japanese are large majority. Unironically millions of them.
The average brazilian can't really tell them apart but anyone with more than 20 IQ will tell you that the chinese are inferior to the others. They are dirty and just gross. Koreans and japanese rook same, and they dont fight eachother here that's why nobody here has any idea on this jap vs gook fight that happens abroad.
>>
>DFW, Texas

Yeah, we have a lot of Koreans and Vietnamese. They often share districts with Muslims. Lots of moonrunes. Not a lot speak English.

I like it. They're no more bothersome than any other person, and I like Korean BBQ and pho. It's nice to have them bring their staple foods with them. Often I shop in their stores for cooking ingredients.
>>
File: 2016.png (31 KB, 743x675) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
31 KB, 743x675
>>61939917
thats up to you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.