[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just found out that Mexico and Luxembourg are the only countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 397x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 397x400
i just found out that Mexico and Luxembourg are the only countries in the world that have an "x" in their names
>>
>>61938482
Cool, wanna fuck?
>>
>>61938482
Dork!
>>
>Mejico
>>
>>61938482
I just found out that Mexico yes Mexico invented chocolate!!

So you all can suck out brown cock.
>>
Death to dorks
>>
god hates dorks
>>
>>61938856
2bh, mesoamerican chocolate was gross. chocolate wasn't yummy until euros started making it.
>>
>>61938482
Your name is Mejico, you speak spanish not some weird indian shit.
>>
>>61938482
And they don't have anything else in common.
>>
>>61938482
Bravo, Meksika!
>>
>>61938482
It depends on the language faggot
>>
>>61938482
what about Brexit?
>>
>>61939223
What about Texmex?
>>
What about Texas?
>>
>>61939356
Mexicali?
Calexico?
>>
>>61938482
You know what else has an x in it?
Exile, as in what will happen to you once the wall is built.
>>
>canadian humour
Seriously why that country exist?
I dont get it
>>
>>61938945
So?? Without us they wouldn't have improved shit...

We are the creators.
>>
>>61939735
Yeah, the creators of another shit product that the whites made better. Feel better now?
>>
>>61939902
Yeah the white cows have to improve the creations of others...

As always you're a bunch of fucking thieves.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.