[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: knipsel.png (78 KB, 563x217) Image search: [Google]
knipsel.png
78 KB, 563x217
Really makes you think...
>>
>>61938230
you on the right
>>
>>61938230
bloody brillant lad, aren't you
>originate from the northern regions of the Indian subcontinent, presumably from where the states Rajasthan, Haryana, and Punjab exist today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people#Origin
Romani shares the basic lexicon with Hindi and Punjabi. It shares many phonetic features with Marwari, while its grammar is closest to Bengali

They're Indians, Poirot.
>>
>>61938230
send them back to the land of poo
>>
Why do Euros hate Gypsies so much?
>>
>>61938390
rare
>>
>>61938390
Watch this entire documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUh-WY98jeU
>>
>>61938390
Imagine being you, but whiter, not muslim and in Europe.
They're almost as bad, maybe worse since they have less excuses for it.
>>
>>61938488
wow you are mean and egsdremely dangerous and could atttak at any dime :DD

so we musd deal wid u :DD
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 290x174
>>61938671
fug :-DDD
eh knows the menes :DD
>>
File: 1435535499484.jpg (28 KB, 282x354) Image search: [Google]
1435535499484.jpg
28 KB, 282x354
>>61938431
>albino gypsy
>tranny gypsy
>>
>>61938671

Oh shit!!!
>>
Gyppos are North Indian/Pakistani immigrants from a millenia ago

Are you just learning this?
>>
I light a candle in church every day asking God to kill all of the gypsies of the world.
>>
>>61942267
religion of piece?
>>
>>61942434
There can no peace until the world is rid of gypsies. Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Hindu, I don't give a fuck.

I try to have a morning coffee and who comes to ruin it? Gypsies.
I try to enjoy the nice weather outside and who comes to ruin it? Gypsies.
I try to have romantic dinner out with my gf and who comes to ruin it? Gypsies.
>>
>>61938390
Because they are dishonest thieves and actively fight to resist becoming part of society.
They forbid their kids to go to school because if they have an education and can find a job they don't need the clan anymore.
>>
>>61938390
How the fuck do you even have internet?
>>
>>61938386
i dont want maple leaf stuck in my ass
>>
>>61944147
kek
>>
Indians do not care about Romani people, you know why? Because most of us do not know anything about Romani people at all. Romani People?? There are many in India who think that people from north east of India are from China and you ask about Romani
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.