[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone says America has no culture Why do you guys do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: american flag alternate.png (149 KB, 1024x539) Image search: [Google]
american flag alternate.png
149 KB, 1024x539
>someone says America has no culture

Why do you guys do this? Don't you realize how hurtful and not to mention wrong this is? Most modern music people listen to is based in some way on the music styles created in America. American movies and tv shows are the best in the world. We don't want for nice American literature. Just read Moby Dick, A Confederacy of Dunces, The Great Gatsby, etc. for great literature based on a solid foundation of American culture. The Old West is a cultural and historical phenomenon unique to the US and known and admired the world over. Our food is as delicious as any other country's and made with tradition. Even our fast food is eaten the all over the globe. We have a wealth of great craft beers, and world renown whiskies, and even our California wine can compete with any other country's.

Face it, ladies and gentlemen, America has culture, and it is very nice culture indeed.
>>
File: American Culture.png (100 KB, 768x1080) Image search: [Google]
American Culture.png
100 KB, 768x1080
>>
>>61937879
added to my balls folder, thanks
>>
>>61937879
It's pretty much the same thing here

The government says death to America and shit, yet they use American planes and American technology, and the majority of the people like America and American culture. The women apparently even wear American flag bikinis.
>>
>>61938519
>iranian qts in american flag bikinis
what a beautiful image that must be
>>
>>61938617
>tfw don't get to see it because of muh Islamic law
Kill me
>>
>>61938519
>Tfw I will never see Persian ladies in American bikini
>>
File: hamdog.png (341 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
hamdog.png
341 KB, 600x300
>america has no culture

ummmm try again sweetie x
>>
>>61938519
>The women apparently even wear American flag bikinis.

isn't...isn't this really dangerous?
>>
>>61938754
I assume he means in private pools
>>
Argies hate the us government like a middle east country does, probably the cocky american stereotype too, but new rich fags are some of the modt annoying ameriboos there are
>>
>>61938519
Wtf, thought based persians weren't cucked
>>
>>61938754
Not at all :^)
There's a restaurant around me that's called MacMashallah with the McDonald's logo and the government doesn't give a shit
I've even seen restored classic American cars from the 70s (Mustangs, Cadillacs, etc.) with Californian license plates and American flag stickers and the government doesn't even care.

>>61938964
:^)
>>
File: 1334781938_Guillotine.jpg (140 KB, 927x687) Image search: [Google]
1334781938_Guillotine.jpg
140 KB, 927x687
>>61938964
ur so fucking retarded
>>
>>61938996
>MacMashallah

lmao holy shit I always had a feeling Iran ruled
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.