[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What first world country has the shittiest education system?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: American education in action.jpg (891 KB, 2019x1231) Image search: [Google]
American education in action.jpg
891 KB, 2019x1231
What first world country has the shittiest education system?
>>
USA
>>
That sounds like the doctors fault more than anything
>>
>>61925901
Well at least you're being honest
>>
If you consider Spain first world then it's Spain
>>
>>61925591
Technically speaking I should know the capitals and names of every country in Africa and Europe because I took tests on them in middle school, but I don't remember them all anymore (along with most Americans) because that information barely comes up in most Americans' daily lives.

Our education system isn't total garbage, but our natural isolation and a general culture of proud ignorance takes away what little benefit it can give.
>>
>>61926273
It is. Honestly in the grand scheme of things India is far, far worse than any other country when it comes to this shit. They prescribe anti biotics for legitimately anything and everything there.
>>
>>61925591
>cherrypicking
>those tweets probably arent even from americans
>>
>>61925591
In my state "intelligent design" aka creationism with a new name is legal to teach in public schools.

Beat that, fuckers. No seriously, please aim higher than my shitty state. We are horrible.
>>
America.
>>
>>61926577
What theaory should be official? There are few.
>>
>>61926534
Same with China
They're finding antibiotic resistant shit there all the time
>>
>>61926551
>taking the bait and not getting involved in a discussion.
>>
>>61925591

All these freedomfriends going to the doctor because they have the common cold... how much would they be charged for something so petty?
>>
>>61925591
Finland. All we learn well are maths and sciences. Our history education is worthless shit (and often biased) and classical texts/philosophy are ignored.
>>
>>61926971
funny we do history and texts all the time but hardly ever maths and sciences
>>
>>61926793
Just a few bucks, or £4,000,000,000
>>
>>61926793
2 hour parking - 20$ plus tip for the parking boy
Hospital Directions -10$
Bench for Waiting - 35$/hour
Pizza while waiting - 35$ plus tip
Gun-and-Bible-storage - 20$/hour
Check-up - 100 $ (doesn't include Tongue depressor (10$) and Auscultation (50$))
X-ray - 2000$
Lab - 500 $
Microbiology lab - 200 $
Antibiotic Number 1 - 800$
Antibiotic Number 2 - 600$
Tylenol - 60$
Lollipop - 15$
>>
>>61926793
>All these freedomfriends going to the doctor because they have the common cold
Here in Germany, you have to the doctor for everything (unless you're a NEET) just to get a sick note.
>>
>>61926577
>tfw every year starting from 6th grade middle school to 12th grade, we had sections in our history and language arts/literature/english classes dedicated to the Holocaust
>>
>>61926534
since then is India a first world country?
>>
>>61927680
>>
Probably the USA, but we are currently trying really hard to bridge the gap
>>
File: 1466438245811.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1466438245811.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>61927826
kek
>>
>>61927826
Shitting across the solar system doesn't make you first world
>>
>>61929850
What? You realize India is the most cultured place on Earth?.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
>>61930073
brb selling myself into slavery in India
>>
File: STEM_pisa.png (40 KB, 640x822) Image search: [Google]
STEM_pisa.png
40 KB, 640x822
Objectively Sweden but we're definitely down there
>>
>>61926793

Wife went to the doctor without insurance for bronchitis. $250

Our insurance now costs $200 a month, and we still have $25 copays
>>
That is more the doctors fault for prescribing a fucking antibiotic for a virus.

American doctors are extremely incompetent. They misdiagnose things constantly and prescribe horrible drugs that are totally unnecessary all the time. Our hospitals are great, if you have a life threatening illness or you break all of your bones, you'll be fine, but if you have some mystery virus or some strange symptoms you cannot explain, good fucking luck because the doctor is going to be no help.

I am a pharmacist and the number of doctors prescribing painkillers, antibiotics, and benzos for no reason is fucking astounding, all of them should go to jail.
>>
>>61925591
>be american
>get shot
>take antibiotics
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.