[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >yesterday >be in Vienna >going through the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
>be me
>yesterday
>be in Vienna
>going through the street
>accidentally bump into muzzie woman
>starts screaming in German
>Ich dont sprechen deutsch
>she goes english
>"You have no morals,do you realize what you have done? Have dare you disrespect my faith?"
>wtf.jpg
>"Ok ok I am sorry I didnt mean to do it. I understand your faith but accidents happen."
>"My husband is in the mall. I will call him now if you dont get away from me."
>running_away.gif
>multicutlural exp +25
>>
>>61924561
You sound like a proper fucking cuck
>>
>>61924561
>be me in the same situation
>"fuck up you paki cunt"
>>
she wanted the dick
it was just a shit test
should have fucked her infront of her husband
cuck
>>
>>61924561
This is some bullshit, Milo.

Though I can't refrain from posting about my first exposure to multiculturalism as well - and funnily enough, it also took place in Vienna.

I was in the metro, heading for Schonnbrun. I was sitting on one of the seats in those four-seated "divisions". In front of me was an austrian woman who, beside her, had a muslim woman reading a Quran. Opposite to that muzzie there was another muzzie, which was sitting next to me with a baby on her lap. My friend was standing, facing me.

At some point, the austrian woman starts to play with the child. Not touching it or anything. The child was there, on its mother's lap, looking around playfully, as one would expect a child to do. Well, out of nowhere, a fucking frown takes over the child-bearing muzzie's face. She starts eyeing me and the austrian woman with disgust and turns her baby around, so that it wouldn't look at either of us.

This was such a great illustration of what's wrong with the bulk of muslim immigrants. What would be an otherwise peaceful child is probably going to have its head infested with draconian, violent ideologies.
>>
While it's true that Vienna seems more like Dubai these days I call fake on this. None of them can speak any German, English or other European languages.

3/10
Try harder next time
>>
>>61924860
>>61924629
These
>>
File: le happy croatian man.jpg (52 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
le happy croatian man.jpg
52 KB, 650x432
>>61924561
>Ok ok I am sorry I didnt mean to do it. I understand your faith

Seriously
>>
File: 8765.002.jpg-550x0.jpg (23 KB, 420x257) Image search: [Google]
8765.002.jpg-550x0.jpg
23 KB, 420x257
>>61925072

35% of ustashe were muzzies
>>
File: 1465919684133.jpg (31 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
1465919684133.jpg
31 KB, 426x320
>>61925133
>Ustashe were muslims
>Croats did nothing wrong in WW2
>Croats are honorary aryans

Hrvati gotta hrvat

Love you
xoxoxo
>>
Grow a dick
>>
>>61924561
Most muzzie males are small manlets, why be afraid unless they are 1) a pack 2) wear suicide west ?
>>
File: OP news.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
OP news.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>61924561
>Things that never happened:the thread
>>
LAND DER BERGE, LAND DER STRĂ–ME
>>
File: 3b9.png (160 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
3b9.png
160 KB, 450x433
>>61924561

>tfw all the muzzies around here act submissive and apologetic so they don't get put on a terror watch list
>>
>>61924909

>playing with the child of the people that are blowing you up.

You sir are a retard.
>>
>>61930360
It's a fucking small child. If he finds them cute he's naturally going to want to play with it. It's not like because the baby was born into a Muslim family he's gonna be a suicide bomber.
>>
>>61930487

Fuck you. I never play with a Dominican child even if he looks cute because those people are invading my colonized country. Most people here have the European cuck response though.
>>
>>61924561
i dont understand people being rude to you in western countries if you bump into them by accident
here they ask if you're okay and apologize
unless its ramadan and they are fasting
at which point they would draw a bazooka at you
>>
>Be me
>Be yesterday
>At mall
>Walk by Muzzie woman
>Accidentally bump into her
>I apologize
>She says it's okay
>Her husband urges her to keep walking
>Keep going about my day because i'm not an autistic spaz
>>
>>61924561
Faggot cuck. I shove / elbow muslim shits in the subway everyday. I specifically go after their women and their beta, malnourished terrorist wanna be husbands just look down at the floor.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.