[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come other countries have so many trouble integrating their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: IndiaBR.png (54 KB, 300x356) Image search: [Google]
IndiaBR.png
54 KB, 300x356
How come other countries have so many trouble integrating their immigrants 2bh?
>>
Because Brazil is a cesspool of hue hue hues anyways.

Post more of the girl.
>>
New world countries have an easier time assimilating new immigrants. Multiculturalism is cancer tho.
>>
>>61917287
i think it's bananachan
>>
>>61917119
Ethnically bond identity. Americans are basically all mixed into oblivion so they can't be told appart anymore and belong to a multicultural society already from the beginning.
>>
it's difficult integrating muslims who at the same time hate the state they live in yet enjoy the benefits and support of that same state
>>
It's very simple.
People that don't adopt local culture are the cancer,
In some countries (like brazil) not learning to live like the locals leaves you get fucked.
In cuckland people feel no pressure to integrate and the cancer grows.
Some memers insist it has to do with race, but I've found that the key to be seen as a local by the locals is to speak the language flawlessly and cultural norms.
>>
>>61919013
Yeah, the welfare state is the main problem.
Compare welfare of the americas with Europe and you see the difference.

Abandon welfare = best integration you can do
>>
>>61918948
2bh, americans clearly segregate themselves into niggers, spics, italians, asians etc etc
>>
>>61920044
doesn't sound like INtegration
>>
>>61920044

Brazilian blacks segregate themselves too. Muh racial quotas, "I must like black culture" and so on
>>
>>61920668
yes, that's why half of our population is mixed
>>
File: 1468115220863.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1468115220863.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
>>61917119

Feds deliberately inflame racial tensions to subtly push totalitarian agendas.
>>
>>61920713
Tbh most of our population are rape babies with other rape babies, indians and some arabs not proper black and white
>>
>>61920772
yes, cause you know we raped like the 40 million slaves we imported from Africa
>>
>>61920822
They went out with other blacks and natives and stuff but keep believing whatever you want
>>
>>61920909
yes, cause landlords never fucked slaves or adopted them as family you know :^). That certainly explains like 100 million brown people
>>
File: Diaspora.png (977 KB, 2258x1487) Image search: [Google]
Diaspora.png
977 KB, 2258x1487
>>61920909
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.