[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/ comments/4s174x/european
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1462395211718.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462395211718.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4s174x/europeans_of_reddit_what_part_of_american_culture/

Why do Europeans on Reddit give America the respect it deserves while those on /int/ dont?
>>
because every european on reddit is americucked. There is also some self-selection bias going on, only americucked people will respond to this post because it clearly asks for americucks to respond.
>>
Respect is a bannable offence on 4chan.
>>
>>61907176
This.
>>
80% of europeans on reddit are cuck countries like norway or sweden, countries that want to be americans super bad
>>
>>61907138
whats wrong with liking american culture
>>
>>61907295
I never made any judgements. Everyone is free to like what they want to like. Liking American "culture" just seems weird to me, as there is very little culture to speak of and most of the culture that there is, is some of the most backward shit in the western world.

I also dislike the fact that the only reason these americucks like the US is because they are constantly fed their bullshit in media. In that thread, there are some people whining about the fact that their own dating culture is not like what they see on television so it must be wrong, or whining about the fact that they do not get aproached by strangers in their country, which they deem bad because american media always deems not being "social" as being bad.
>>
>>61906963

Because redditors are the scum of the internet.
>>
File: manhunt-toad.jpg (44 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
manhunt-toad.jpg
44 KB, 420x420
>>61906963
Because America sucks, simple as that.

t. a displeased American
>>
>>61906963
redditors will comment positive to anything just to get their "reddit gold"

e: wow thanks for the gold guys! i would like to thank my mum&dad and my cat!!
>>
>>61906963

Because the most bitter assholes are here on /int/. Anyway I'm sure the ones on reddit are a small portion of them, as most Europeans are condescending, self centered, and dislike Americans.
>>
because they don't get to see the flags of the people that post and thus do not realise that americans are subhuman imbeciles
>>
>check le reddit post
>first answer on reddit is literally le mexican food
how cucked can a nation be? change your name to el unato statos de mexicanos already
>>
>>61907669
You've clearly never had authentic Mexican food before.

what the fuck is dutch cuisine even
>>
>>61907889
You've clearly never had authentic Dutch food before.

what the fuck is American cuisine even
>>
>>61906963
>being so desperate for merrica online cred he resorts to quoting reddit
>>
>>61907889
t. Pablo Cablone
>>
>>61907930
>what the fuck is American cuisine even
Multiregional/cultural. A mix of so many different delicious things that it's impossible to define.
>>
>>61907295
It's highly underclass and low level.
>>
>>61908073
hamburger?
>>
>>61907930
Any food that puts you on a 5 year ride to a heart attack.

Even America wants their population killed off by going off the food they advertise on media
>>
>>61908303
pizzaburger.
>>
>>61906963
You know, I think /int/ is my favourite board simply because of that, you faggots love to act like self-centered cunts and /int/ isn't an ameriboo board like most.
>>
>>61907551
Americans are condescending, self centered and get legitimately offended that countries other than the US exist.
>>
>>61906963
I love America <3

Russia comes 1st tho t.b.h.
>>
>>61906963
>one of those saying barbecue
>hamburgers and hotdogs
>barbecue
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.