[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to immigrate to the USA? I mean actual immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ad.jpg (60 KB, 756x465) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
60 KB, 756x465
Why is it so hard to immigrate to the USA? I mean actual immigration legally, if you want to become a citizen.

I remember someone who said he studied in the USA for 3 years, got a degree and got told he had to go back to Europe. Why? Cause there was no need for his skills in the USA. Why is it so hard?
>>
>>61906037
We can't exploit them
>>
>>61906037
The US is pretty much the prettiest girl in the room when it comes to immigration, everyone wants to go there so they can have the strictest rules.
>>
>>61906037
Because they preffer illegals.

Why do you think you don't even need your ID with you even for voting?
>>
>>61906107
>>61906037
>USA
>hard/hardest
>>
>>61906037
I know a similar story. A friend of mine worked in the USA designing satellites of all things, one day they fired a third of the staff and told them they had 2 hours to clear their desks and hand in their key cards. A month later he was back in the UK because they would not allow him stay without work, the same company called him back and offered him his old job back, he told them to fuck off.
>>
>>61906037
Just go illegally.

Like everyone else.
>>
>>61906254
lel murrikan employee rights
>>
>>61906175
Anglos are really fucking paranoid with this. Absence of state issued ID cards makes it easy for illegals to find jobs.
>>
>>61906037
>Why is it so hard to immigrate to the USA?
>takes in more immigrants than any other country every single year
>>
>>61906285
I know, the best bit was the banks refused to let him transfer all of his savings ($20k+) to a British bank without a lot of effort, it took 2 more trips and lots of fees to get the money he was entitled to.
>>
>>61906285
Wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
It's easy if your name is Pedro or Zhang. The powers that be in the US don't want white immigrants
>>
File: 348902_obama-smirking-600x315.jpg (26 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
348902_obama-smirking-600x315.jpg
26 KB, 600x315
>>61906388
>why is this country letting in more immigrants from its neighbors than it does from europe!
>don't they know I'm european!!!!

not everybody thinks as highly of europeans as europeans do
>>
>change Europe into US
What's the point of this?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.