[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spanish "culture" https://www.youtube.com/wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image-746217-galleryV9-mcsm.jpg (109 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
image-746217-galleryV9-mcsm.jpg
109 KB, 850x566
>Spanish "culture"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78zHoJQxME

Defend this
>>
>>61904807
>Embed]
It is an amazing culture; how old are you and what is your job?
>>
>>61904807
hello german friend, do you have nukes? pls drop a 9001 megatons in the middle of madrid thanks in advance
>>
>>61904807
That is so nice
Fuck him
>>
>>61905078
>>61905095
Always shitting in your own country for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>bull wins and kills the torero
>gets killed anyway
>bull's mother is also killed to end the lineage

I don't get that part. Not condoning it, but shouldn't the torero's mother be killed by that logic, if anyone?
>>
>>61905095
>no reason
I just hate bullfighting, fuck that matador
I am very happy with his death

>>61905195
We are just retarded
>>
>>61905228
>I just hate bullfighting
Even bullfighting without death or blood?
>>
File: vc.jpg (6 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
vc.jpg
6 KB, 215x235
>Lefty garbage are literally celebrating that this person died

Why is this guy, whose crime was killing a bunch of animals, being gored to death is fantastic news but when you execute a terrorist in the field they'll spit poison and blame you of 'war crimes'?
>>
>>61905322
Because apparently animals are better than humans thus deserve to be protected from any harm, wether mental or physical -unlike the former-.
>>
I like corrida. And Polish girls like Spanish boys because they are tanned and sexy.
>>
>>61904807
wow

humans are such weak beta cucks
>>
Corrida is cruel and disgusting, it should be abolished.
>>
>>61904807
que tal por alemania paco? que fregando mierda
>>
>>61905195
>bull's mother is also killed to end the lineage

Lol didn't even know that. So they fight the purposedly most watered-down, slow and retarded bulls they can get.
>>
>>61905322
great strawmanning friendo
>>
>>61904807
OLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
those who live by the sword, die by the sword, LOL!
>>
>>61905456
are you a grill? well,ironically spaniards have been attacked XD in your cunt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.