[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does America have so many of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 800x567
why does America have so many of these
>>
>>61904747
Most of those posting under the US or Canadian flags on /int/, are millennial progressives and self-hating whites of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>61904824
Chinese conquest of Singapoor best day of my life
>>
>>61904865
>t. Mad numale
>>
>>61904747

Because it has luxury to care about these people existing.

In Russia you would not bother about them, when your constitutional human righs got just violated yesterday. Yarovoy's pack went against the paragraph 24.1 of constitution, 'citizen's right for secrecy of presonal life'.
>>
File: betauprising.jpg (35 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
betauprising.jpg
35 KB, 759x422
>>61904747
The world's growing awareness of muslim autism puts paid to this.
Betas are everywhere.
>>
File: edgestorng.jpg (14 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
edgestorng.jpg
14 KB, 300x298
>>61905109
>WHERES MY FUCKING BAG
>>
>>61905109

Speaking of muslim terrorists. That is -exactly- the excuse our goverment used to legalise procedure of tapping phones and storing logs of internet incoming and upcoming traffic of russian users. With free acces to it for FSB. Countrywide, and legally - despite the protest, despite of how costly that will be, and, ofcourse, despite the paragraph 24.1 of constitution - "Citisen's right on secrecy of private life".

And just so you know, that did not happened somewhen in nineties, did not happened slowly or quietly - it was finally verified yes-ter-day. And that just after a couple weeks after it has been formed, literally.

...and nobody seems to care, or getting alarmed, by human rights being reduced. Who'll be next, then..?
>>
i love the alt-rights and SJWs are two sides of the same coin.

it's literal poetry

the true master race is those who are more or less apathetic
>>
>>61905591
>>
>>61905226
We have had this already for over 10 years now.

Pussy.
>>
>>61905628
It's the only way to avoid being a mouthbreathing fedora on either side of the spectrum
>>
>>61905742
tips* feduruh
>>
>>61905698

Legally? Countrywide? With internet providers -oblieged- to store user's data - regardless of will it be used, or not? -AGAINST- the paragraph of -constitution-?
>>
>>61905848
Yes, they are alowed to store everything for up to 6 month.
It was done already 10 years ago.
Welcome to the modern world this exist in most places of the west and we also had all the butthurt "muh privacy" protests and arguings.

The only effect it had so far that illegal downloads became more difficult and risky + less cp flooding the screen.
>>
>>61905906

Astonishing.
>>
C U C K S
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.