[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they insult people so much? I can't count the number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why do they insult people so much? I can't count the number of times I have been freely insulted by a Pole on /int/.
>>
frustration
>>
we insult each other even more than others
it;s not like we have more hate in us than average, we just lack of manners (severe lack)
>>
>>61904126
scum i feel embaressed when i tell someone im polish
>>
>>61904099
lmao shut the fuck up you gayass fucking feely touchy frenchie shit
thats why Britons beat the shit out of you everytime they tried
its cuz ouy are such a fucking bunch of sissyass faggots lmao
>>
>>61904142
each othe of us ofc
>>
File: Angevins.jpg (76 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
Angevins.jpg
76 KB, 400x524
>>61904162
>thats why Britons beat the shit out of you everytime they tried
I'm with them.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26 KB, 584x329
>>61904126
obamas bitching about polish democracy gets twisted on polish tv

Obama’s tough message on Friday, standing alongside Polish President Andrzej Duda, was that he “expressed to President Duda our concerns over certain actions and the impasse around the Poland’s Constitutional Tribunal.”

“More work needs to be done,” Obama said. “And as your friend and ally, we’ve urged all parties to work together to sustain Poland’s democratic institutions.”

But viewers of Telewizja Polska, the main public broadcaster, saw a very different suggestion on the evening news.

“Ninety-five per cent of the meeting was about issues of NATO and security, but Obama praised Polish efforts at democracy,” the reporter said. “Concerning the issue of the constitutional tribunal, he said he is sure that spreading democratic values in Poland will not stop.”

Then the broadcaster played a clip of Obama’s friendly cushioning of his criticism, while skipping the substance of the message.

In the clip played on Polish television, Obama was also translated by a dubbed voice-over as saying that “Poland is and will be an example of democracy for the whole world.”

What he actually said was that “Poland stands and needs to continue stand as an example for democratic practices around the world.”

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/07/09/obamas-tough-remark-about-polish-democracy-gets-twisted-on-polish-tv.html
>>
insecurity
>>
>>61904225
Obama also said the Dallas shooter's motives were "too tangled" despite the shooter yelling that he wanted to kill all the white people he could
>>
>>61904099
they expect everyone do be hostile to them, so they insult people in advance
like the kid that got bullied too much know what im saying
>>
test post
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465282313799.jpg (22 KB, 549x409) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465282313799.jpg
22 KB, 549x409
>>61904148
Yet you are a filthy namefag bydło immigrant in UK

Weź się chociaż zasymiluj kurwa cioto
>>
>>61904099
People here are divided pretty much in every aspect and hate each other even over petty things and will happily stab you in the back or exploit if they have an opportunity. It can't be contained all the time, so the hatred spills on others, especially abroad. It's hard to like a nation when its people, from the top to bottom, are trying to fuck each other over everything. I pray for a day when our two mainstream parties will be destroyed, because both of them deceive the gullible public and create an imaginary butthurt machine that substantially powers this strange phenomenon.
>>
>>61907265
>>61907265
Sounds familiar
>>
>>61907265
Are you Brazil?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.