[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how autistic is your city, /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: ss (2016-07-10 at 02.48.19).jpg (108 KB, 488x456) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-10 at 02.48.19).jpg
108 KB, 488x456
how autistic is your city, /int/?
>>
>>61902758
I wish I lived in Perth now.
>>
>>61902758
i see ppl drivin round at midnight playin this shit
>>
why are adults playing pokemon
>>
>my roommate literally never, EVER left the house before this shit
>would actually spend his entire day either sleeping half naked on our couch or watching anime
>haven't seen him at all since this shit got released

I thank god for the makers of this game
>>
>>61902758
that's normie
>>
people did a march so the tv channel wouldnt stop showing the simpsons
cant be arsed looking for a picture
>>
>>61902758
Jesus Christ I don't get the point of it.
It's pretty much a pokemon skin of a game the devs made a year or two ago.
>>
>>61902896
I'm pretty sure fatcunts and autismos etc who actually/secretly want to make a change in their life are using this as an excuse to go out and get exercise. It's a good thing.
>>
>>61902758
That's hardly surprising. Perth has stuff all to do.
>>
>>61902758
>be benghazi
>unity government takes over and end the divide
>everyone all over Libya celeberates
>benghazi burns pics of the unity government's prime minister
>get eternally hated by all of libya
>>
>>61902947
not me.
I may be a closet autismo but I still have a brain
>>
It's been raining constantly in Perth since it came out til today so it's not surprising
>>
>>61902855
Nostalgia and fun
>>
That feel when absolutely shitty data plan options

You have to be a millionaire to play pokemon here
>>
>>61902758
Wait, manchildren are now going on hunt for pokemons?
>>
Pokemon go will be the mobile game of the year.
Normies and autismos alike are going crazy for it.
>>
>>61902758
Honestly I think this is a good thing. Imagine all those degenerated people actually going outside, exploring things, being more in contact with nature and all.
>>
>>61902758

>sister wanted me to skip my night shifts to drive her around catching pokemon in shit suburbs

What's wrong with pokemon people?
>>
Too bad it's a flavor of the month kind of game and all the updates in the world wont save it from being forgotten by normies.
>>
>>61907609

it's designed to be fotm, there's literally nothing to do in it after 2-3 days
>>
>>61907895
what do you do in it, beside catching pokemons? can you do pokemon fights with other people?
>>
>tfw facebook group of GO from city
>tfw whats groups of every team
>tfw we got together to drink and plan our attacks
Its a good way of socializing and killing time, besides there is a gym and a lot of pokemons around a place where people go to run and do exercise, so I get to kill two birds
>>
>>61908003

you can establish and fight other peoples gyms which is what's supposed to keep you going until they patch in more pokemon and other shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.