[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm disabled but having a really hard time living on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I'm disabled but having a really hard time living on the small amount my government pays to people like me. Is there a place I could move that would give me better benefits?
>>
Disabled in what way
>>
>>61902406
What's your disability?
>>
>>61902429
>>61902422
Schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1468117158800.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1468117158800.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>61902422
>>61902429
Depression
>>
>>61902452
You'll probably have a hard time immigrating if you can't work
>>
>>61902452
How does schizophrenia prevent you from doing process work or something?
>>
>>61902487
Damn. I wish I was born in a place that took better care of its people.

>>61902528
It prevents me from concentrating well enough to do enough to support myself.
>>
>>61902452
why would a country want to get a schizo freak that does nothing

use your malfunctioning brain for once
>>
reeeeee
>>
>>61902562
You could've been born in the early 20th century and been left on the street or in an asylum
>>
>>61902565
Why are you so upset with me? Anyway I know some countries do give benefits to disabled immigrants who become citizens.
>>
>>61902562
>It prevents me from concentrating well enough to do enough to support myself.
Are you also unable to read a book or play a videogame? Don't you have medication? It's uncouth to say but you should just try harder tbqh, if you could manage to work your way through all the fuckery that immigrating entails then i'm sure you could work a job.
>>
>>61902682
The part of our government that determines whether we're disabled is very strict. I did have a job for a time but couldn't work at it anymore as my schizophrenia got worse. That's one of the criteria I think. You also have to have a medical professional say that you aren't fit to work. And it isn't someone you choose who could be friendly to you, it's one chosen by the government who wants to grant benefits to as few people as possible.

I've tried everything to make myself healthy. I'd much rather be healthy and working than live and feel and think like I do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.