[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a European gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 7WzFaTJ.jpg (64 KB, 617x720) Image search: [Google]
7WzFaTJ.jpg
64 KB, 617x720
Why don't you have a European gf?
>>
>>61902311
I was born the wrong brown

>tfw never be turk
>>
>>61902311
my gf is half italian half greek
doesn't get more european than that
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
>European women don't shower
>>
>>61902311
Because I don't like the taste of muslim dick in my mouth
>>
>>61902393
Wrong, they don't shave.

Get your memes straight.
>>
dumb soe poster
>>
>>61902311
>Why don't you have a gf
FTFY
>>
>>61902311
Parents moved me away 8 months after birth.
feels bad man
>>
>>61902311
I do
>>
I don't like cumdumpsters as gf's
>>
>>61902393
No this is true, for both European Women and American Women, I noticed your women don't even use the latest perfumes, or hell even the old good ones. Our women sprinkle the best amount of perfume on themselves, bathe in what is essentially disinfectant, then bathe in the most expensive of soaps. I went to Europe, all the women smelt of BO, the men as well, same deal with America. It is not the case in Turkey, Spain, and Italy however. (Excluding East Turkey, Italian men and Spanish men did not smell the best, but better than other Europeans.) Anyway, that is why I don't have a European girl friend, and the fact that I am not allowed one.
>>
>>61902311
But I have one...
>>
>>61905393
dont you just hire an eastern european maid and fuck her whenever your want there?
>>
>>61902311
cause I have a european bf
>>
cause I don't have one :(
>>
>>61905393
>Our women sprinkle the best amount of perfume on themselves, bathe in what is essentially disinfectant, then bathe in the most expensive of soaps.

You are so used to parfumes you actually notice the natural human pheromones and it disgusts you... that's kind of sad. But don't worry with the progress of medicine, you will live to see your girls replacing their digusting flesh with unsmelly machinery.
>>
>>61902311
Because I am autistic and have no money and because of that no girl will ever want me
>>
>>61902393
yup, they prefer baths.
>>
File: 1466857110484.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1466857110484.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>61902311
because I want a latina gf
>>
>>61909228
>tfw I have a Latina gf
Feels pretty good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.