[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are The Netherlands obsessed with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bicycle.jpg (476 KB, 2425x2226) Image search: [Google]
bicycle.jpg
476 KB, 2425x2226
Why are The Netherlands obsessed with this?
>>
>>61902037
It's good exercise, you should try it sometime.
>>
>>61902037

BECAUSE DUE TO NETHERLANDISH TERRAIN, AND NETHERLANDISH URBAN LAYOUT, THE BICYCLE IS THE MOST EXPEDIENT WAY OF TRANSPORTATION FOR SHORTLENGTH TO MIDLENGTH DISTANCES.

ALSO, IF ONE HAS ANY BASIC COMPREHENSION, AND UNDERSTANDING, OF THE MECHANICS, AND THE DYNAMICS, OF THE BICYCLE, ONE DEVELOPS A TECHNICAL ENDEARMENT TO IT —REGARDING TRANSPORTATION, THERE IS NOTHING AS ERGONOMIC, AND PRODUCTIVE, AS THE BICYCLE.
>>
>>61902234
The fuck's wrong with you?
>>
>>61902245
>>61902234
>>61902037
It's an autism thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob_GX50Za6c
>>
chochoo
beep beep ring ring
me ride bicycle!
>>
Because they don't want to be fatasses like Americans.
>>
>>61902375
rude.
>>
>>61902385
Sorry, I couldn't miss the joke.
>>
>>61902037

Because it is Man's greatest invention. If you live in an urban area, you don't really need a car.
>>
>tfw just bought an electric bike

A ladies' model also of course. Shit will be so cash and comfy.
>>
>>61903475
Bicycle*

Forgot.
>>
>>61902037

Their cunt is small enough and flat enough that this is a feasible means of transportation for almost everyone
>>
>>61902037
Because it is cozy as fuck. Also, it is propably the best mean of transportation you have on empty asphalted roads.
>>
Their country is small and flat with not enough parking spaces. The bicycle is perfect for them.
>>
>>61903718
Basically

And we just love to cycle
>>
File: american-stuck-in-door.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
american-stuck-in-door.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>61902037
Because they're healthy human beings, unlike Americans.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.