[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's Serbia going to feel about joining the EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: serbia in the eu.png (45 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
serbia in the eu.png
45 KB, 1024x1024
How's Serbia going to feel about joining the EU?
>>
>>61901403
>Serbia
>joining the EU
100 WAT
>>
Do we really need poorfags in the organisation? Especially now after Brexit exists a serious risk that Poland could take less money. I think that we should stop process of enlarging EU and invest all money we have in country that really has a chance to become first sorld in next decades which is Poland. Besides Serbia is a soviet country, everybody there is pro-Russian. They would be fifth column of Kremlin
>>
first world*
>>
>>61901556
>give more money bls
>t. Bolan
Every time
>>
>>61901556
t. polish intellectual
>>
>>61901626
We should think about enlargement of NATO instead. But also carefully. We should avoid taking to NATO such countries like Greece that cant decide if they want to lick your ass or Russian one.
>>
>>61901632
Where did i say smth wrong? You niggers are pro-Russian like fuck and additionaly feel hatred for USA because of NATO bombardment of 1999. It would be a huge mistake to take to EU such a russian and antiamerican asslicker. We already have too many antiamerican countries in EU, f.e. Germany ;)
>>
>>61901403
How about Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Albania? Do they even have a chance?
>>
>>61901657
Which country should we adopt into NATO next?
Besides Polan
>>
>>61901815
No. They are too poor and it would cost too much to take them in, it could destabilize organisation even further. As i said: process of enlarging of EU should be stopped after Brexit and now we should focus on making EU stronger and more stable.
>>
File: pol.jpg (19 KB, 335x184) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
19 KB, 335x184
>>61901818
Poland is already in NATO, you fucking idiot. Did you forget?
>>
>>61901744
Isn't Bolen the most pro-American country in Europe? I was in Wroclaw in March and people reacted well to my horrible Polish.
>>61901883
> EU should be stopped after Brexit and now we should focus on making EU stronger and more stable.
I agree with that!
>>
>>61901935
Poles loved only two things in history to level of naivity: Napoleon and USA because both these entities were protecting Poland from Russia and Germany at the same time.
>>
>>61901994
Based Poland. We should give you the same kind of money we give the Jews.
>>
>>61901403

No, we won't join that cancerous union, we're not cucked like polish cocksuckers or croatian bootlickers.
>>
>>61901488
You don't want EU ? Poland loves it.
>>
>>61901994
Based. We love you too Poland!
>>61902026
Kosovo je Srbija
>>
>>61902054
EU money*
>>
>>61902026
You wont join anyway, because nobody is going to let you in, calm down your asscheeks
>>
>>61902026

But think of the possibilities! You could be a Trojan Horse. A double Agent, like the British were for the Americans, capable of influencing and disturbing NATO/EU decision-making from inside.
>>
>>61902089
Poland is a trojan horse of USA in Europe. What would we need a Russian trojan horse for? We already have Greece and Hungary.
>>
>>61902054

We know what that means, bulding roads so their companies could reach every part of the country for stealing national resources. Fuck eu.

They are pushing us to pay for the adriatic highway, from our Nis to Tirana, across Pristina. Hopefully our corrupt eucuck politicians will steal that money and works wont start.
>>
>>61901403
Fat chance. Albania or Turkey rather deserve that more.
>>
The serbs will find a way to destroy europe once again, dont you worry
>>
>>61902116

Poland is a pathetic buffer state and a pawn. Better calm down your lame antirussian hysteria or you'll be wiped from the face of the earth, this is no 1939. anymore, they can do it now.
>>
>>61901403
we dont wanna join the antiserbian union where they tolerate croatian nazism, albanian terrorism and bosnian fundamentalism against ourselves, politicians are trying to drag us in, but when the time comes we are going to stop the "european way" in blood
>>
>>61902152
Being wiped out by the Russian aint the worst thing that could happen if we compared it with russian occupation f.e. They are not naturalborn killers but parasites, especially today when they are dependent on money that we pay for their oil and gas.
>>
>>61902152
There are American troops stationed in Poland constantly so that if Putin decides to take back Poland for the hundredth time he will enter a war with US.
>>
>>61902190
You will stop shit poorfag, because you will never get membership. You will be rotting in your corrupted country and the only influence you ever experience will be Russian one.
>>
File: 1450974014171.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1450974014171.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
>>61902323
>France

m-maghrebis again
>>
File: Eu net contributor.gif (15 KB, 466x485) Image search: [Google]
Eu net contributor.gif
15 KB, 466x485
>>61901556
>Do we really need poorfags in the organisation?

Apparently yes Polan
>>
>>61902356
Haha, this graph shows that Poland with 38 mln population takes less money that pro-Russian indebted Greece with 10 mln population. Thank you very fucking much!
>>
>>61902394
>taking handouts at all
Your country is all welfare queens
>>
Serbs are cool people.

Think about it, their the only nation which destroyed USA.
>>
>>61902428
> t. Russian expat
>>
>>61902436
>t: Shlomo Grabovski
>>
>>61902135

Albania yes because they have a small population and are in Europe but no way in hell will turkey ever get in. The EU can't handle 80 million new people and a quarter of which or cancer-tier Kurds who migrate everywhere like gypsies. Also sharing a border with the middle-East will lead to destabilization of Europe.
>>
>>61902489
> t. German nazi antisemite
>>
>>61902530
albanians are 10% of immigrants but 40% crime here in germany, they litteraly dont want to be humans.
>>
File: 1452778792515.png (10 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
1452778792515.png
10 KB, 381x396
>>61902566
>here in germany

you mean everywhere in Europe
>>
>>61902530
EU would never let Turkey in just because they do everything in their power to stop the creation of a Kurdish state.

Serbia will similarly never get in because they are violent and would kill any brown people dumb enough to migrate to Serbia.
>>
>>61902561
aaah now i am naziiii

how can you be against serbs ? they fought, muslim terrorist bosniaks and albanias and facist croats, both hate jews and slavics christians.

makes now sense what you say.
>>
>>61902579
at least some turks work here, they are also for conquering europe.
>>
>>61902579
i was just saying, they are hated everywhere, because they go against everything human.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/03/prosecutor-shkreli-may-be-slapped-with-new-charges.html
>>
>>61902489
>t. Djorde Markovic
>>
>>61902582
>EU would never let Turkey in just because they do everything in their power to stop the creation of a Kurdish state.

Nah, turkey is basicly anti human regardless of kurds or not. They have no democracy, no human rights, they only pretend to be nice to subvert and conquer via immigration. Not all turks, but majority wants to conquer europe and create turkish super state. Most turks i talked to hate USA aswell, but they needed to join to be stronger.
>>
>>61902760
iam not a serb

i never got why western people hate on serbs

if u a jew and hate chrisitans i understand, but maby all those flags are just abduls.
>>
>>61902829
Western people hate Serbs because the west is completely cucked

>le Serbs are ebil racists xD

literal mediaplay in action
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.