[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What age did you learn you are not special in the universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>What age did you learn you are not special in the universe?
>>
>>61894936
>>
/feet/
>>
>>61894936
Probably at about 10. Girls started noticing guys and vice versa. I saw pretty clearly that they didn't like me at all, and I was already aware that I was a terrible athlete and mediocre student. Now I knew I wasn't attractive. I knew I was doomed to a life pretty much like the one I have now.
>>
File: stupid_pepe.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
stupid_pepe.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
But I am special
>>
>>61894936
I learned at 25
kek i have been a selfish prick for a long time
finally see who i have become and began changing
>>
>>61894936
Just because you are not born special does not mean you have to stay that way. For example everyone remembers who shot JFK. Aspire to greatness, leave your name in history.
>>
I am special
My high school had like 2000 people and I might have had the least friends of everyone.
>>
Never really thought I was. I was just a pretty stereotypical nerd/dork in primary school and that has gotten better with time.
>>
When I left high school

Mostly because I was surrounded by retards until I got to college
>>
File: 1468110312675.png (113 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1468110312675.png
113 KB, 399x388
>Former special snowflake here
>Always felt like it was only me in the world
>Couldn't care about anyone at all
>Call me selfish
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.