[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> His country only hugs and kisses family and close friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: guE7LX0.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
guE7LX0.png
51 KB, 657x527
> His country only hugs and kisses family and close friends

Why is your culture so autistic /int/? Fuck personal space...
>>
I don't want cooties
>>
>>61890760
I have not had a hug since I was 10 years old, as my mother said I was too old to hug her and should never do it again. I have not had a hug from her since then (I am 21) and I suck with girls, have no female friends, never had a gf etc so have never had a hug since.
>>
> meeting british slags
> i go for a kiss on the kiss they go for a handshake
> they stand frozen like wtf just happened, you almost rape me !

how do we fix whiteys?
>>
>>61890760
I don't hug or kiss my close friends, and my family stopped hugging me when I was like 14.
>>
>Fuck personal space

This 2bh
>>
>>61890760
Maybe not everyone likes being touched.
>>
File: enougjh.jpg (77 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
enougjh.jpg
77 KB, 760x797
I used to hug, kiss, and cuddle my gf.

Now she hugs, kisses, and cuddles with another.
>>
>>61893793
Go stand on a street corner near a college campus wearing a Remain t-shirt and hold up a free hugs sign, guaranteed huggies
>>
>People in his country talk to each other sober.
Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>61897060
>people talk at all
normalfags out
>>
>>61896981
>tfw you never got to do that with the girl you like
>>
File: bunda-de-brasileira.jpg (47 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
bunda-de-brasileira.jpg
47 KB, 299x400
>tfw brazilian qties no only engage in intense touching with relative strangers but are also naturally welcoming and warm

feels good lads, lmaoing @ you fags desu
>>
>>61890760
We kiss girls on a cheek and hugging men is normal as a greeting if you're familiar enough or very glad to see them.
>>
>>61896804
True, people with AUTISM
And japanese people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.