[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Byzantine edition 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1466198857441.jpg (91 KB, 610x735) Image search: [Google]
1466198857441.jpg
91 KB, 610x735
Roleplaying german greek arab turk diaspora anon guy may come around at any moment, grab your beers for the show

Come to see greeks talking about history, turks beign butthurt about things, mongolians sharing their good music, georgians arguing with russians and a european expat living in south america making interesting questions about your culture.

Autistic americans are not welcome, unless they are dixies or hillbillies dumbasses who play banjo or some shit like that. Everybody else welcome
>>
I am Greek
>>
Thats Russians on this pic.
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1465157666155.png (128 KB, 360x285) Image search: [Google]
1465157666155.png
128 KB, 360x285
I am Greek
>>
File: 1453.jpg (9 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
1453.jpg
9 KB, 199x253
:-DDDD
well memed marcos
>>
File: 1466534270623.jpg (553 KB, 1228x1300) Image search: [Google]
1466534270623.jpg
553 KB, 1228x1300
am gerk
>>
>>61888922
Your empire was weak as fuck.
>>
Post Finnish music
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
>>61888858
>>61888922
>>61889002
>>61889118
hello my subjects
>>
>>61888901
How do you feel about the crimean war? Do you think nicholas the first could have wont it if the western allies didnt ally with the ottomans?
>>
>>61889118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA

I dont know if that's mongolian, but I find this video quite funny lad
>>
>>61889388
>Do you think nicholas the first could have wont
what?
If frenchies and bongs werent such arab dick suckers, there woud be no war in the first place.
>>
>>61889388
As the other anon said, it was all our tolerant true European fellas.
>>
Am I welcome here? I am interested in history and philology.
>>
>>61889666
I guess they feared you could have cross the caucasus and may have reached the southern parts of the region, gaining some land after the war and being able to gain even more territories later on, once you would be able to deploy your armies beyond the caucasus.

Sure it wasnt a fair fight, we all know it. The only people who helped you out were the greeks, but at least this war was crucial for the italian unification. If piemonte didnt have send their soldier to fight you beside the french, italy maybe wouldnt even unify itself until today
>>
>>61889897
Yeah, just dont shitpost bud, the last one thread a few americans came around and shitposted a lot without even reading the dialogues in the thread
>>
>>61889922
Why are South American posters so cool? Most of you have good memes and banter, are chill, non rude and can have a good discussion

I enter a slav thread and all I get is "llelle debts xddd :P"

while you guys have informed me about shit in your cunts

I know this is 4chan and all but still
>>
>>61890352
Thanks lad, I am a european expat, just searching for a good discussion without shitposting
I can say south americans are quite chill in general, they don't care about anything at all, even their own countries. You may have be in debt and all, but things right here are madmax style, Greece is over social unrest, but around here thing are going the same way too. I can't wait till I go back to europe, to be honest

4chan would be a better place without all the shallow discussions we find around here, specially on pol
>>
yo soy turco-albanian
>>
>>61891529
Are you that goyim from quebec?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.