[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How cucked is this country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: netherlands-map.jpg (461 KB, 804x912) Image search: [Google]
netherlands-map.jpg
461 KB, 804x912
How cucked is this country?
>>
less cucked than ur mom m8
>>
File: datacenter-dekkingsgebied.gif (93 KB, 543x442) Image search: [Google]
datacenter-dekkingsgebied.gif
93 KB, 543x442
not very, just this part
>>
>>61883491
So that means his dad is an alpha because his mom watches his dad fucks another girl.
>>
>>61883491
>>61883501
How mad do your people get when the country gets called Holland instead of Netherlands 2bh
>>
>>61883461
considering half of their posters are muslim diaspora, you know the answer

(I can hear them coming)
>>
>>61883544
more like watches his dad fuck another man desu

>>61883570
0, shit nigga I called it holland myself
>>
There arent even any actual dutch people in this site
makes you think :^)
>>
>>61883570
no one cares
>>
>>61883461

Every dutchie I've met has been extremely left wing and I've lived with 4; 3 from den bosch and 1 from maastricht, she spoke English like a retard.

Maybe I just got a bad bunch as their friends were all leftists as well.
>>
>>61883770
>den bosch
>maastricht
>netherlands

pic one
>>
>>61883461
Cucked beyong repair
>>
>>61883501
Ya'll are totally right by posting this pic. This red area is filled with the biggest bunch of pussy retards I've ever seen. The rest are fine, but you can seriously walk up to anyone in this red area and start making out with their wife. They will just mumble about not decent and yadayada. Bunch of retarded pussies.
>>
What does the average Dutch native think of this man?

What does the average Muslim think of him in the Netherlands?

What do you think of him?
>>
Dutchies I've met are really really leftist ;_;
>>
I have a friend who's father is dutch, he say every time he goes to Netherlands, he see plenty of moroccans
>>
>>61884153
he is leading the polls right now.
>>
>>61884562
The netherlands is like 50%+ arab now
>>
File: DSC_0092.jpg (2 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0092.jpg
2 MB, 3104x1746
>>61884785
I don't even loathe him but that's fucked up.
>>
>>61884836
don't believe everything on /pol/, I never see any arabs except when going to amsterdam or shit cities like that. Even there 50% is one hell of an excageration, in amsterdam the percentage probably lies closer to 20%
>>
>>61884016
>Y'all
Fuck off Americuck
>>
>>61884153
>What does the average Dutch native think of this man?
People are very divided in regards to Wilders. Some think he is the hero this country needs, some think he doesn't have any real plans or leadership skill and is just a demagogue that panders to the gut sentiments of lower class people. Rather few people have a moderate opinion of him. All polls indicate that his party, the PVV, becomes the largest in the 2017 elections, but that is largely because the political establishment is divided in a lot of different parties. I expect him to win about 20-25% of the vote.
>What does the average Muslim think of him in the Netherlands?
Muzzies instantly get butthurt if you mention him
>What do you think of him?
I don't have strong feelings about him. Like Wilders, I want to see mass immigration halted, patriotism encouraged and the political power of the EU curbed in to a minimum, but I have doubts about the PVV's ability to rule. That is because the PVV is essentially a one man's party, meaning that Wilders doesn't have any able politicians to fill the cabinet with. People he puts in parliament on behalf of the PVV are often inexperienced or weird (one former PVV parliamentarian for example is notorious for peeing in his neighbors mailbox).
>>
>>61884976
britcucks everyone
>>
I don't think it's cucked at all, quite the opposite.

Why are Moroccans so fascinated with the Netherlands though? They were never a Dutch colony right?
>>
>>61886015
good post
>>
>>61885021
so 2 out of 10 people you see in Amsterdam are arab
nah son, it's closer to like 5 or 10%
>>
>>61883982
>says France
>>
>>61888469
Football is a sport of nigger like basketball.
>>
>there's a place called Europoort in the Netherlands
>>
File: 1411307920802.jpg (173 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1411307920802.jpg
173 KB, 1024x1024
>>61888469
Wait, you're gonna blame us for using the only advantage we might ever get from african immigration?

that's how you do netherlands, look at you, you'll be watching us in the final
>>
>>61886081
>swedistani calling anyone else a duck
>>
>>61888575
It's part of the port of Rotterdam, the place where we harvest shekels from other Europeans for exporting their goods across the world
>>
>>61886586

It depends on which part of Amsterdam you are visiting. In some parts more than half of the people you see appear to be northern Africans (Arabs etc).

I don' t really mind the immigrants living here. But what I can say about northern Africans is that they are usually very racist against black people. Which is funny because they complain a lot about being victims of racism and discrimination themselves.
>>
>>61884016
I'm going to try that now
>>
File: 1468091039518.jpg (171 KB, 804x912) Image search: [Google]
1468091039518.jpg
171 KB, 804x912
What happens in pic related? Why is that part so narrow?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.