[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys read this magazine as a kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_4107.jpg (263 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4107.jpg
263 KB, 1064x1600
Did you guys read this magazine as a kid?
>>
Ye, was a subscriber for two years at age 13-14.
>>
>>61881483
Yes.

It was pretty decent psh.
>>
File: 7347.png (6 KB, 88x27) Image search: [Google]
7347.png
6 KB, 88x27
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>61881746
Brazilian tourists
>>
>>61881483
My school's library used to get them, and I did look at them from time to time, but I never really got into it. Then when internet became a big thing, paper magazines stopped being relevant at all. Why read a 2000 words article once a month when I can have everything at once?
>>
>>61881483
No, I was only subscribed to Mad, Playboy and the New Yorker
>>
I have some that are still in their plastic wraps. I didn't always read them.
>>
No

I don't think i ever read it
>>
>>61881483
Of course. Complete with drooping african tribal titties too.
>>
>>61881483

Not really. I've bought and flipped through a couple in my life, though. They had a bunch in the break room at the old job, and those were quite interesting.

Dad has a huge stack at the top of his shelves that's about ten feet long being mostly from the 40s - 70s. They come from his father IIRC. Also mom's dad (the other grandpa) got dad a large "survey" book that celebrates the magazine's 100th anniversary and shows a lot of cool shit, IIRC.

That book I just talked about has a page all about the guy who did the space jump back in the 1960s, long before Felix Baumgartner did his a couple years ago.
>>
Sometimes
>>
Yes my whole life, but the qualities been in decline for a few years. Then Rupert Murdoch bought them last year and it's gotten even worse. The article content is down the drain. Plus it drives me insane when they put drawings, or CG planets on the cover. They have a staff of amazing photographers on hand and it seems like every third issue is some shitty painting of Jupiter.
>>
Yes, fucking loved it
>>
>>61881483
Holy fuck i remember these, was sub'd couple of years
>>
>>61881483
Yes. I wonder why they don't do more exploration that much as before. Superb photos though.
>>
nah senpai, it was all bout dat NINTENDO POWER
>>
>>61886348
>NINTENDO POWER

That shit was for fanboy plebs. It was all about game informer, gamepro and EGM.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.