[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is globalism destroying national cultures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Pink-Mohawk.jpg (114 KB, 483x720) Image search: [Google]
Pink-Mohawk.jpg
114 KB, 483x720
Is globalism destroying national cultures?
>>
Noes

it's no and yes in one word

it can also be interpret as no ES, which means that there are no energy drinks left.
>>
File: frenchies.jpg (103 KB, 585x328) Image search: [Google]
frenchies.jpg
103 KB, 585x328
>See degeneracy
>Like degeneracy
>Do degeneracy
>(((Soros))) did this to me

Not even once, west.
>>
>>61874587
yes and good riddance
local culture should be based on actual groups/tribes of people with a common culture, not on some country's borders.

>>61874635
literally a autism
>>
what is globalism
>>
>>61874942
>local culture should be based on actual groups/tribes of people with a common culture, not on some country's borders.
this is the only good argument against nationalism.
>>
yes
since it enforces capitalist consumer culture in order for a society and its economy to survive
>>
>>61874774
What's with the (((
>>
>>61875082
Globalism is when you can't practice local traditions anymore because people not from your country think it's raciss
>>
I wouldn't really care either way.

Both internationalists and nationalists alike, can suck my dick, because the only people I care about are my closest friends and my family.
>>
I want tribalism back
>>
>>61875204
nationalism is large scale family
>>
>>61875082
I approve of this post
>>
If globalism is killing your national culture, your national culture isn't worth preserving.
>>
>>61875082
globalism is the inevitable future that the UK somehow thinks it can avoid
>>
>>61874942
>local culture should be based on actual groups/tribes of people with a common culture, not on some country's borders.

thats what you'd love the netherlands to be huh ahmed the goatfucker?
>>
>>61874942
This tbqh senpai
>>61874587
'national culture' is a buzzword. Nobody wants to live the same way their grandparents did 100 years ago.

Globalism kills bad tradition if the country is not absolutely cucked by it and let it destroy all tradition
>>
>>61875394
>No body
Only your country.
>>
>>61874942
>>61875394
>muh totally made up border
you realize those borders exist people they separate different cultures from another right
they are not there because some faggot drew a line on a map some long time ago

you contradict yourself in your own words
>>
I hope so. NWO can't come soon enough
>>
>>61875394
>nobody wants to live the same way their grandparents did 100 years ago.

False
>>
I'd say it killed 90% of all cultures, just look at the clothes people wear, us true Arabs (Arabs of the gulf) are the only ones that wear our traditional clothes every day, and speak Arabic daily. Most of you speak English, think in English, dress like the Americans/English watch American/English TV shows, threw your religions away (we invented Islam, and we still practise it, IT IS AN ARAB RELIGION, Allah=Allat. BOOM.) colonised true Southern Europe (North Africa and the levant, and so on). Even then, you got fucked over by the Western powers.

-sent from my iphone
>>
File: 1466470296640.png (233 KB, 520x423) Image search: [Google]
1466470296640.png
233 KB, 520x423
>>61874587

I don't know about ""globalism"", but the average Chilean cuck will believe you're LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER if you don't hate this country with all your might, enjoy local food (and/or dare to speak against the peruvian food meme), and so on.
>>
>>61875292
>nationalism is large scale family

No it isn't. It's literally asking to be cucked.
>>
>>61874587
It's changing. Not destroying.
>>
>>61874587
yes and it hurts me so
>>
>>61875488
Where are we posting again? Most anons are pretty much the same shit no matter the country they come from, we don't really represent our homelands here.
>>
op who gives a shit
>>
File: mamamia.png (1 MB, 7192x6376) Image search: [Google]
mamamia.png
1 MB, 7192x6376
>>61876039
This
>>
>>61874587
Yes and that's why nationalism is needed more than ever before.
>>
>>61875287
Go to Afghanistan then.
>>
I thought globalism destroyed traditional values like honesty, family and work.
>>
>>61874587
>national
>not local
Ya blew it.

Also yes it is. But the interesting questions are "Why?" and "What is replacing local culture?". And no, the answer to the latter one isn't 'american culture'.
>>
>>61876253
>board dedicated to international cultures
>"lol who cares about culture"
wow, American culture everyone
>>
>>61876039
yes, it's changing on the surface but it says specifically that globalism destroys cultures and values native has built.

I'd agree on your thought from the view of the outsider landing on the border, but natives wouldn't.
>>
File: a5043018_460s.jpg (55 KB, 460x328) Image search: [Google]
a5043018_460s.jpg
55 KB, 460x328
>>61874587
of course NOT is is creating a global nationalism while regional and national cultures remain and will be celebrated as a part of individualism, nation balls for the rise
>>
>>61875195
you are supid, this is not even good bait
>>
>>61874587
Nah not really.
>>
>>61875704
What's up with this mentality infecting modern society, everywhere?
>>
>>61877986
People thinking that the grass is greener on the other side.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.