[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK please dont leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1463892558696.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1463892558696.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
UK please dont leave
>>
File: FUCK.png (17 KB, 374x208) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
17 KB, 374x208
UK please leave

>mfw they'll never trigger article 50 and they already sent back a commissioner after the other one resigned
>mfw they'll take the presidency in some months anyway
>mfw they'll never leave
>>
>>61870270
y u hate us so much :'(
>>
m8 the only people who voted leave are plebs whose only qualifications are two GCSEs and an STD.

But sadly we are ruled by their opinion.
>>
>>61870350
>democracy is wrong when I don't win
>>
Give me ONE good reason why UK should stay in the EU

All of my friends think the UK are retarded for voting leave but they instantly shut up when I ask them that since they realise they have no argument
>>
>>61870380
Democracy is "wrong" when the uneducated win*
FTFY
>>
>>61870414
>What's a service economy
>Britains aging population
>Economy
>European immigrants
>>
Look on the bright side! Soon you are going to be Chinas bitch. :^)
>>
>>61870414
The value of our currency has fallen
We are now about to have an unelected PM
Racist attacks are on the rise
All of the Leave campaigns promises have been proven lies

What else do you need?
>>
>>61870510
Sounds a lot like straya
>>
>>61870510

A valid reason.
>>
>>61870619
>give me one reasons
>ok here are four reasons
>n-not good enough!!!!

What makes any of those reasons invalid?
>>
>>61870716

>Give me ONE good reason
>good reason

I laid out my conditions from the start, don't act surprised like a lefty retard who doesn't understand facts.
>>
>>61870790
What makes those reasons "not good". Try not to get upset this time. Ad hominems are what people with no argument do when they get defensive, I'm just asking a question, not on any side.
>>
>>61870889

Value of currency is not an inherent good/bad
You vote for the party, not the figurehead. The PM doesn't matter.
Racist attacks will die down after the changeover period is done.
"proven lies" need evidence. This claim is meaningless
>>
>>61870962
Fair enough points. For the record I would have voted leave too.
>>
>>61870510
>The value of our currency has fallen
Temporary side effect caused by instability
>We are now about to have an unelected PM
That is Camerons fault, not brexit's
>Racist attacks are on the rise
I'll give you that one
>All of the Leave campaigns promises have been proven lies
Wrong. It is too early to say that brexit hasn't given any benefits, because the vote was held only a month ago and more importantly, article 50 hasn't been triggered yet and the governing Tory party is more concerned with picking a succesor for Cameron than creating new foreign and economic policies.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.