[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How shitty is Iran /int/ ? I'm not talking about religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 9661_150930_2046.jpg (437 KB, 1280x843) Image search: [Google]
9661_150930_2046.jpg
437 KB, 1280x843
How shitty is Iran /int/ ?

I'm not talking about religion or society I'm talking about the country itself.

>Live in a fucking desert
>Surrounded by shitholes
>Shitty cities.
>Shitty food where the most famous dish is a plate of rice with eggs.
>Iranian kebabs are inferior to turkish kebabs.

Seems like a horrible place to live even if it was secular.
>>
It's one of the most polluted nations in the world to add to its shitiness
>>
I've been to Tehran as a young child and that place is worse than Mexico.
>>
>>61868177
People are pretty cool
Or maybe all the sensible people have escaped so only faggots remain in that shithole idunno never been there
>>
>Live in a fucking desert
Iran has a variety of landscapes, deserts not being the dominant one. Just look up Teheran, it's surrounded by mountains.
>Surrounded by shitholes
Like Turkey you mean? Why does that matter, Iran is five times bigger than Germany, it's not you're at danger of accidentally crossing the border into one of those countries.
>Shitty cities
Many cities have a lot to offer in terms of sights.
>Shitty food
Sure Mehmet, Iranian food is better than Turkish food, and unlike Turkish food is not stolen from every neighbour Turkey has.
>>
>>61868364
>triggered diaspora
>>
Their diaspora here is okay because those are the ones who escaped from Shiite State Revolution. IDK about the rest.
>>
>>61868419
I'm not even Iranian, it's just clear that OP is a Turk because Turks here are butthurt about Iranians.

And you are a confirmed Turk anyway. I'm not Iranian but they are better than Turks for sure.
>>
>>61868364
>look at how cool my country is
>oh but I'm not ACTUALLY living there what do you think I'm stupid?
every
fucking
time
>>
>>61868288
>Or maybe all the sensible people have escaped so only faggots remain in that shithole idunno never been there
^This.
>>
>>61868486
I'm not Iranian.
>>
>>61868469
>points out objective truth
>YOURE A TURK

You don't have to be a Turk to say Tehran is a shithole
>>
>>61868575
>I am Greek
>>
>>61868364
>this diaspora shit on every imageboard
>>
>>61868364
Iran is even more butthurt than Turkey, who would've say so
>>
fuck off turkroaches
>>
>>61868177
check this out, some of the most beautiful nature

http://imgur.com/a/AZLY9
>>
>>61869773
you can find pretty similar nature in the USA 2bh
>>
>>61869773

>The nature meme.

There's beautiful nature everywhere, you just need to know how to take good pictures, photoshop and call the album inspiring or amazing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.