[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it really that necessary to nuke them? I mean they already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: uzn_1399456828.jpg (71 KB, 560x350) Image search: [Google]
uzn_1399456828.jpg
71 KB, 560x350
Was it really that necessary to nuke them? I mean they already got rekt in China at that moment.
>>
File: Unit_731_-_Complex.jpg (16 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
Unit_731_-_Complex.jpg
16 KB, 200x154
Yes it was you stupid fucking weeaboo shit
>>
>>61866015
Americans can say their bullshit about how it saved many lives but the fact of the matter is they wanted to flex their muscles to the rest of the world.
>>
>>61866015
It was either we nuke them or you invade them. A lot less people died because we nuked then.
>>
File: image.jpg (742 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
742 KB, 750x1000
>>61866118
You got to admit Ausbro...
...you thought it was pretty sexy.
>>
>>61866178
Nah, i don't think that we would invaid them. Our main army was very tired after Beerlin. So i think that China would invaid them with our help
>>
>>61866015
1threaten USSR 2human experiment about effect 3take advantage after war

Good good and good for US,and at that time Japanese also started nuclear weapon study,if study suceeeded,We must used it to US.its fair 2bh.
>>
>>61866178
Yes Less people died, it was all INNOCENT CIVILLIANS who died tho

There probably was no another way, but still very immoral

People should learn from that incident
>>
>>61866015
It's because you fucks were steamrolling into Japan that they surrendered actually
>>
>>61866269
It's hard to say but Truman apparently did feel it was necessary to give Stalin a "Hands off." message.
>>
>>61867279
>>61867308
I dont need analyze of pathetic people
>>
>>61866269
>Our main army was very tired after Beerlin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria
>>
>>61867569
You know the victim and perpetrators are the least credible sources.
>>
>>61867569
Can you just shut the fuck up already?
>>
>>61867279
The argument is that more innocents would have died had they not which is debatable. I think the world was tired of war and just wanted an end, no matter the cost.
>>
the firebombing of tokyo killed more people, but no one mentions that.
>>
>>61866178
You could just throw that nuclear bomb on some military area instead of a city filled with innocent people and they would probably have also surrenderd.
>>
>>61867700
It's not only about people killed.

During the multiple firebombing missions against Tokyo, hundreds of B-29 bomber had to used to drop the firebombs. The most prolific being the raid on 9 March 1945: 334 B-29s dropped 1,665 tons of incendiaries destroying 267,000 buildings; 25% of city.

Whereas the Hiroshima bombing required 3 B-29's, dropping only one 4,400Kg bomb. Afterwards, Japanese officials determined that 69% of Hiroshima's buildings were destroyed and another 6–7% damaged.

I dont have to go into how much fuel, resources and Allied manpower etc was saved dropping nukes instead of firebombs.

>>61869129
Hiroshima was a city of significant industrial and military significance, most importantly, the headquarters of Field Marshal Shunroku Hata's second general army which commanded the defences of all of southern Japan. Hata's command consisted of 400,000 men.
>>
>>61866015
how the fuck did that gate survive
>>
>>61870732
Even then they had harnessed the power of anime
>>
>>61866015
If US would not nuke them we would partianated Japan like Germany.
>>
>>61866015
>>61867279
It's called collateral damage
>>
>>61866015
if you look at the numbers, it was just a couple hundred thousand victims and that's honestly not that many casualties, considering everyone acts as if it was a lot more devastating than that
it's a small footnote among the many casualties in ww2
>>
>>61866015
I always wonder what that arch is made of...
>>
>>61872194
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Potsdam
>Hey Japan, get on your knees and start sucking or we'll fuck your shit up
>No
>>
>>61866015
>I mean they already got rekt in China at that moment.
Japanese imperial army in china was not defeated still at the end of the war.
The main reason why we determined to surrender to the allies is the soviet union launch an attack against japan.
herewith Japanese headquarters had to give up the negotiation with allies to surrender under favorable conditions.
>>
>>61866015
wipe out all nips!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.