[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had ever heard about Muslim girl married with boy who is not Muslim.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 458x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 458x301
I had ever heard about Muslim girl married with boy who is not Muslim.
>>
>>61864035
*had not.
>>
Thats what they say: danger girls go with the bomber boys
>>
>>61864035
Their families will honor kill them if they do.
>>
>>61864035
Because it's not allowed. Muslim women can only marry Muslim men. Muslim men, however, can marry any woman who is a Christian, Jew, or Muslim as long as they're devout and any children that result are raised as Muslims themselves.
>>
If you can't speak English properly,you should stop posting
>>
>>61864035
there are a lot of turkish muslim women married to non-muslim men. but they have to be secular and shit because a religious father wouldn't "give his girl to an infidel".
>>
>>61864134

Why? Broken English is the best English.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 474x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 474x310
>>61864953
Thank you so much Suomi kun.
>>
>>61864035
I know about a guy who converted to be with a muslim girls, and another guy whose mom apparently was a muslim, but he has zero contact with her
>>
>>61864035
>>
>>61864035
t.kim joung seong
>>
>>61868704
t. Kim.
Fuck off, asshole.
>>
My neighbor married a muslim girl. Her family was not there, since they had thrown her out for this. Now she is catholic.
>>
>>61864035
if she is devout muslim, you have to convert to Islam to marry her
seems like a pretty terrible deal to me, but a few guys have done this
>>
File: 14684245468345.jpg (66 KB, 674x500) Image search: [Google]
14684245468345.jpg
66 KB, 674x500
>>61866210
yup it's actually pretty common
pic related good christian man and his muslim wife
>>
>>61864035
You could go to Iran, if you arent married withing two weeks you are doing something wrong
>>
islam is the biggest cock block of all time. I don't even care about all the bombings this is the biggest thing that makes me hate islam
>>
>>61873178
This. Islam is pure fucking cancer on all fucking fronts.

Soldiers in the middle east noted that. DESU you have to admire how they refuse to get cucked.
>>
I saw this Persian looking girl in a hijab holding hands with a white guy that looked like those thug chads. Wonder how long until she gets honoured killed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.