[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT TO RUN AWAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
Can you lads please help me pic a cuntry to immigrate to. I'm

>Malaysian
>brown
>manlet 5'6''
>loves sports
>fluent in english
>degree in engineering

I just want to run away from this autistic cuntry. I've been thinking about moving to sweden. I can blend in with the current average swedish citizen right?
>>
>>61859357
>Loves sports
Do you like guns, too?
>>
>>>/canada/
>>
>>61859357
Canada
>>
>>61859393
I'm not moving to from a chink country to another chink country m8
>>
In all honesty, North America(preferably Canada) is your best bet. Followed by Australia, or New Zealand.
>>
>>61859357
Come here, just promise me you won't bring your 150 member family with you afterwards.

(filipinos, that means you)
>>
>brown
You can join ISIS
>>
>>61859416
For someone that is begging to get away, you sure are picky.
>>
>>61859416
canada is around 14% chink (all asians included) the "canada is majority chink" is bullshit, and if you believe the meme you're a retard and we don't need anymore retards.
>>
>>61859357
Belize.
>>
>>61859357
Gernany or Canada

both cucked and full of love for brown people
>>
>>61859357
What makes malaysia autistic?
>>
>>61859357
India.
>>
>>61859834
Islam.
>>
>>61859380
Yes i like them a lot.
>>
>>61859357
>brown
>manlet
there is no place for you in this world i'm sorry lad
>>
>>61859416
savage
>>
>>61859416
Chinks are everywhere, there is no escape.
>>
>>61859357
come here
>>
What is wrong with Malaysia?
>>
>>61859971
Move to Texas or Georgia.
How old are you? Are you planning on going to college?
>>
>>61860283
This
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2015/10/06/um-lecturer-fumes-at-being-forced-to-cover-knees/
>>
>>61859357
If ur being realistic, singapore
>>
>>61859357
just no..stay at your own country..suck Najib's cock more
>>
>he doesn't suck Najib's cock
>>
>>61860513
>degree in engineering

yeah you definitely live in tx or georgia given your inability to fucking read
>>
>>61860526
Fuck of PKR/DAP cock sucker. You shame your ancestors. Unless of course you shag a whitey girl. Then, godspeed and good luck.
>>
>>61859416
Never forget you're no better thank your average chink.
>>
A brown 5'6" guy? So that's minus 2 internationally so 5'4"

Lmao you have no chance buddy. You'll rot in malaysia like the rest of your brethren.
>>
File: chink festation.jpg (54 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
chink festation.jpg
54 KB, 500x381
you can actually tell the chinks in this bread
>>
>>61859357
See if you can get a work visa for a company in Texas or something. There's a lot of engineering work done around there. Plus if you like guns enough, drink beer, and watch sports, you'll fit in with the locals fine. They'll just see you as a weird kind of Mexican that isn't leeching off their welfare.
>>
just move to australia
>>
File: the no boat.jpg (62 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
the no boat.jpg
62 KB, 620x349
>>61864936
Fuck off, full
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.