[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a burger that is going to be backpacking through northern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: svenska.jpg (24 KB, 344x483) Image search: [Google]
svenska.jpg
24 KB, 344x483
I'm a burger that is going to be backpacking through northern europe in the next 2 weeks. I haven't decided where to go yet. What are the best places to visit in Sweden, Finland, Norway, and France that aren't full of mudslimes and somalis? Where will a burger be well received? My preference is for Sweden and I speak a bit of Swedish fyi
>>
>>61856824
Norway. Least amount of rapefugees and we have bacon wrapped hot dogs filled with cheese on every gas station.
>>
>>61856824
>>61856937
Oh and I forgot. You should visit bergen if you are visiting norway
>>
>>61856937
Norway is the most costly, since their country is rich. Dont travel through Sweden. Its literaly just refugees from either africa or middleeast.

Chose Finland brah
>>
>>61856937
>flag
>Norway
>>
Fucking Nordicks pushing an American to Russia, lol.
>>
Not the same guy but probably getting a group of college friends to backpack/travel part of Europe around next summer

would it be more fun to stick to the central area (France/Germany/Austria/etc.) or the Med (Spain/France/Italy maybe Greece)

I'm thinking Med since I love beaches and the sun
>>
>>61857299
Yea, I've been to Finland in the past and I loved it. Most beautiful women in the world (along with Estonia). What cities should I go to?
>>
>>61857534
No reason to go anywhere but eastern helsinki
>>
>>61857782
kekkonen

stay out of that somali infested hellhole op
>>
>>61857896
Josko vaikka paskanahkaAP kumminki pysyttelis siä lajitoveriensa seas
>>
>>61856824
>>>/trv/
>>
>>61857896
Eastern Helsinki is full of immigrants. I lived there for a year, but in Töölö. Nice and gentrified, with many Finnish-Swede and university student neighbours.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.