[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you suffer every summer from this pestilence? Yes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 569ee8d7c46188a6738b4571.jpg (93 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
569ee8d7c46188a6738b4571.jpg
93 KB, 900x500
Do you suffer every summer from this pestilence?

Yes.
>>
I used to get mosquito bites every summer but haven't lately

Not sure if it's because I'm more of a hikki than I used to be or if grandma was right about garlic keeping the mosquitos away since I eat so much of it now
>>
Nah, dry heat makes them fuck off unless you're near a large body of freshwater
>>
All year long, even during winter.
>>
A bit yea
>>
>>61856238
where do you live?
>>
>>61856135
wtf i don't like Lithuania as much as i did before

is there a place in the world without mosquitoes?
>>
File: brazil-zika-baby_4.jpg (19 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
brazil-zika-baby_4.jpg
19 KB, 720x480
H-hi!
>>
>>61856294
hell
>>
>>61856352
Florida? or Alabama?
>>
>>61856238
>>61856352
Alaska?
>>
>>61856327
cities have no mosquitoes, tho i live near a lake and a swamp, it's like the best ecosystem for all the vermin.
>>
>>61856294
Florida but >>61856294 is also correct.

Lots of Turks in Florida as well.
>>
>>61856352
DONT FUCK WITH ME. THIS IS A SERIOUS BOARD. GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS OR ILL FUCK YOU UP
>>
>>61856135
counted 41 bites this summer
>>
Where the fuck did isac from Greenland go? He used to complain about the mosquitoes there.
>>
File: moshka.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
moshka.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
Yes, we also have these annoying fuckers
>>
>>61856521
how big is this fly, we have these little tiny flies that annoy you to no end if you happen to have to work outside and they attack you in fucking clouds of them
>>
I was horrified to look at the Zika map the US CDC put out. I thought Maryland would be way too far north for the Brazil head shrinking disease, but noooo we've got the right kind of mosquitoes. It's going to be raining Zika.

Pray for me while I'm dying this summer boys. Dying and spreading Zika like an STD.
>>
For some reason they are extra small this year
>>
>>61856572
Is zika lethal tho, my Brazilian friend said it felt like a shitty case of flu, but nothing much, he browsed internet while he was sick.

>>61856489
at one point i had 20~ bites on both arms
>>
>>61856567
They are smaller than mosquitos but more vicious.
>>
>>61856135
No, not too hot and usually dry summers are goat.
>>
>haven't gotten a mosquito bite yet
gonna go hiking here soon so that'll probably change soon tbqh
>>
>>61856626
You're right, I shouldn't panic. I'll be fine and all the babies will be deflated beachballs.
>>
>>61856135
Canada is okay for them and it's pretty.. oh wait it isn't. If you live in the prairies it's literally 10 hours driving 110km any direction to get to a anything that isn't flat land and it's freezing cold or 100% humidity with a billion mosquitos
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.