[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish opinions toward the Arab world. And vice versa.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Sadaqah.jpg (765 KB, 3450x1864) Image search: [Google]
Sadaqah.jpg
765 KB, 3450x1864
Now Jews and Arabs have their differences, we've had problems in the past, and problems today. What do you like about the Arab world? Where would you visit once the problems between us are over? Do you consider Arabs to be your cousins? (Since we are theologically speaking cousins, Jews can pray in Muslim mosques, and Muslims can pray in temples (?) while Jews can't pray in Churches.)

Let me say as an Arab, I do admire some parts of Jewish culture, and Israel. The fact that you'll do anything for your citizens is great, and the fact that you've treated Arabs better than we've treated Jews really shines well with your record. I feel some shame that my ancestors kicked some of you out, or create riots against your people.
>>
>>61849014
Not today rabbi
>>
>Do you consider Arabs to be your cousins?
I've heard that before, not sure if I ever heard it seriously though
>>
>What do you like about the Arab world?
You have strong traditional values. I don't really agree with them 100% but at least they're there. Plus you're hospitable people.

>Where would you visit once the problems between us are over?
Lebanon for sure. It's probably the nicest place in the Middle East if you don't include Turkey.

>Do you consider Arabs to be your cousins?
We call Arabs our cousins, but that's a bit tongue-in-cheek. Obviously there isn't that big of a difference between Mizrahi Jews and Arabs, but they don't really like being told that.
>>
File: The_Monastery,_Petra,_Jordan8.jpg (2 MB, 3142x2075) Image search: [Google]
The_Monastery,_Petra,_Jordan8.jpg
2 MB, 3142x2075
>>61852901
Jordan > Lebanon
you could go there today
>>
>>61853009
Lebanon is more christian though, wins my vote.
>>
>>61853009
Jordan except israeli visitors? news to me
>>
>>61853056
that's a retarded reason for not visiting somewhere, arabs are arabs regardless of their religion
>>
>>61853009
Petra is cool, but Jordan is a desert, which I can get in the south too.

>>61853056
Also more green, which is why it gets my vote.
>>
>>61849014
>Jewish opinions toward the Arab world
Indifference
>>
>>61853121
>desert
guess what you're in the middle east get used to it
>>
>>61853118
if you are lebanese I would agree, if you are some sort of french-arab...well I don't know.

Christian arabs have not hit the news in recent times and share more of our values.

>Especially they don't constantly try to prove their alleged superiority to you.

I like your idea of pan arabism, but might be a bit far fetched.
After all there is a reason christian arabs and other minorities are constantly emigrating from the middle east.
>>
File: krayot.jpg (392 KB, 1679x937) Image search: [Google]
krayot.jpg
392 KB, 1679x937
>>61853186
I'm from Northern Israel tho, I don't like sand.

>>61853213
Christian Arabs are alright. Not all Arabs are 100% the same regardless of religion, eg. Christian Arabs in Israel have a birthrate of around 2.1, while Muslims are close to 3. Lots of other differences, such as in high school graduation, crime, etc.
>>
>>61853337
Or the simple fact that they wont normally try to blow you up.

I know its a bit unfair, but I still wonder how you guys live with that shit day to day and not having gone full berserk.

Some Orthodox and/or Settlers seem to do, which is wrong, but still.

The whole thing is a mess and shows that superiority of arms is more important than feels for a countries security.
>>
>>61853393
This is a joke, right ?
just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean Christian Arabs are pacifists
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre
>>
>>61853488
Thanks for showing me that, but they are a persecuted minority more than anything else.
Sort of tipps the balance in their favour.

If one looks how 60% christians turned to 40%(dwindling) and how they are not realyl represented in egypts government...
In adition to the harassment while repairing churches...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.