[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Indian >quarter of population is starving >build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: b0f.png (448 KB, 629x454) Image search: [Google]
b0f.png
448 KB, 629x454
>be Indian
>quarter of population is starving
>build ICBMs and nukes
>nobody sanctions because they're a bigger joke than best korea
>>
>>61848273
>build ICBMs and nukes
if those are the qualifiers for why they should be sanctioned, then how come Pakistan hasn't been sanctioned?

North Korea and Iran have been sanctioned for completely different reasons.
>>
And they deny Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty))
>>
Didn't they get nukes because Americans gave the Paks nukes for some reason? Seems reasonable senpai.
>>
>>61848273
India will be a super power by the end of the century if they don't get fucked by climate change.
>>
>>61848273
>tfw my doctor is a pajeet
>>
>>61848695
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project-706
Their program was home-grown, famalam. Probably explains why it's so shit.
>>
>>61848695
India developed nukes because they were scared that Pakistan would chimp out. Pakistan developed nukes because India had nukes.
>>
>>61848382
>how come Pakistan hasn't been sanctioned?
We're still kinda hoping they will take care of each other for us.
>>
>>61850367
Here's to them nuking each other!
>>
>this is somehow the government's responsibility
I want gommies to leave
>>
>>61848273
Why would the West sanction India? They're the only hope we really have to fuck over China once and for all.

In all seriousness, though, they have a new government that has to some extent stopped the enormous Ghandi-deification and that is actually busy doing other things to serve the civilian population.
>>
>>61850920
>Why would the West sanction India?
They wouldn't, that's the point. India is a joke.
>>
>>61850114
pajeets are mostly nice people so i wouldnt worry tBh
>>
>>61848382
They are economically irrelevant and don't toe America's line.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 467x350
>>61850920
>They're the only hope we really have to fuck over China once and for all.

Funny how things turn out.
China is only powerful because we needed an enemy against the Soviets.
We'll be making the same mistake with the Indians.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.