[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are not enough threads about my country on /int/ Show me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: aus_friendly_barbossa.jpg (902 B, 100x97) Image search: [Google]
aus_friendly_barbossa.jpg
902 B, 100x97
There are not enough threads about my country on /int/
Show me some love. Stay polite and international
>>
What is Indonesian cuisine like?
>>
>>61843594
Spicy, no pig meat allowed, blessed
You'd love it
>>
>>61843576
Silly question, and I hope you're not offended, but I went on a trip with a boyfriend in Poland (major cities only), would I get weird looks ?

What cities should I see ?

Should I learn basic tourist polish in order to look less tourist or is it useless ?

Are there nice bars in Poland to exchange with locals as foreigners ?
>>
>>61843698
Important question, and be honest: are you gay?
>>
>>61843735
Yes

There are no girls on /int/. But I don't "look" or "talk" gay, however.
>>
>>61843698
Learn how to hold your breath for a half a hour, that will prove more useful.
>>
>>61843801
Poles are actually fine with homosexuals. We don't tolerate flamboyancy or sissiness though. Don't be a walking pride parade, wear cis clothing and act like a cis - no kissing men in public, no holding hands. This is barely accepted for heteros and is considered sadistic to lonely souls.

On the other hand, when you make friends, don't hesitate to casually say you're gay. Don't make it the subject of the day, but tell them. They'll appreciate your courage and ability to admit it (which is quite masculine) and will know with certainty who you are. You should not be rejected.
>>
>>61843942
>no holding hands
:'(

Thanks for the honest answer, though. Appreciated.
>>
>>61844018
Really, no one single wants to watch happy couples lick each other. You may not care on the west and many here don't either, but don't be like that. Behave rather like close friends, banter and hold by arms when drunk and singing, that's normal.
>>
>>61844105
Yeah, I guess it's a different culture, but I understand completly. Eastern folks look more reserved than their western counterparts. I think it can be a good change of habits.

Mind answering the rest of >>61843698 ? :3
>>
>>61844241
>>61843698
>cities
Cracow, salt mine in Wieliczka, Wroclaw, Gdansk. I personally loved Bialystok.
>language
Poles love when foreigners try to speak Polish, it's considered breathtakingly polite. You don't NEED it though. Poles know basic English better than, say, Germans.
>bars
Wrong person to ask here, I'm a basement dweller who occasionally travels alone or with close friends.
>>
>>61844714
What are your opinions on Warsaw ?
>>
>>61845379
Few nice places and you gotta know where it is. Weird people. Poeple in Cracow are also weird, and arrogant to that, but Warsaw seems very unPolish when it comes to people. City's ugly. Not their fault. We owe these people and Warsaw uprising, but the city was leveled and commies were in charge of rebuilding it, so just imagine the outcome.

Towns seem to be best.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.