[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nig nogs in the UK think they live in America for some strange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_roll.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe_roll.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>nig nogs in the UK think they live in America for some strange reason and that they're going to be shot by police too
>>
>get pulled over by police
>he treats me like a human being
>I treat him like a human being
>neither of us flinch when we reach for our pockets
such is life without freedom
>>
I wish I was black...

White gangstas aren't taken seriously.
>>
>all the niggers in Europe try to act like Nigger-Americans

Too rich
>>
>>61838825
I hate this weird time delay our niggers have. If something is popular with yank coons then 2+ years later it will be adopted by our wogs.

Americans could use it as a living history book.
>>
>>61838825
they do that here too, but I think it's the kids of immigrants from the US
>>
>>61839672
This happens more with sandniggers than actual blacks. It's retarded.
>>
>black lives matter London is a thing that exists
>They held a march when Mike Brown was shot

I don't even understand what is going on. With the yank niggers they have a persecution complex so must always play the victim, how the fuck does that even apply on the other side of the planet?
>>
>>61839443

Being gangsta isn't a way of life, it's a state of mind
>>
>>61839826
Nope, it's mostly black university students. BLM Toronto grew out of campus protests and many of its most influential figures are very young (see: the disruption of the Pride parade).
Of course, they wouldn't be nearly as popular without being abetted by upper-middle class whites who see it as a convenient platform for virtue signalling. The students just want to be this generation's MLK Jr. while the yummy mummies want to preen at all-white cocktail parties.
>>
>>61839995
Every time I see a black character shoehorned into a British historical drama I lose my shit

Why do you guys feel the need to be more American than America? Guilt over colonial Kenya?
>>
>>61841153
Jews own the media.
>>
>>61838825
Yeah, it's the same thing here. The younger generations (especially in Southern Ontario) think they're living in the US. When Harper was in power, more young people were able to tell me who the American president was than who the PM was.
>>
[shady billionaire financing intensifies]
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.