[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Germans lose WWII when they had the most diverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Nazi%20Racial%20Diversity%201.jpg (69 KB, 559x417) Image search: [Google]
Nazi%20Racial%20Diversity%201.jpg
69 KB, 559x417
Why did the Germans lose WWII when they had the most diverse fighting force which included Finns, Japanese and Indonesians?
>>
>>61833971
Hitler was too impatient. He should of focused on one enemy at a time.
>>
because they couldn't win in the first place
>>
That picture is a generalization. I will admit that your media only depicts the War in the eyes of their combatants. In my country we have TV shows that depict the war through the eyes of people that lived here.

Read mein kampf my friend, and you'll know what the Nazis thought about multi-culturalism.
>>
>>61833971
Do tell, who are they?
>>
>>61833971

THEY WERE BEING SIMULTANEOUSLY ATTACKED ON MULTIPLE —THREE— FRONTS, AND THIS, BESIDE BEING OVERWHELMING ITSELF, ALSO DEPLETED THEIR RESOURCES MORE RAPIDLY.
>>
>>61836878
PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>61835989

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT IF HE HAD HAD THE CHOICE HE WOULD HAVE CHOSEN TO SIMULTANEOUSLY FIGHT ON THREE FRONTS?

YOU ARE IGNORANT, AND IDIOTIC.
>>
>>61836938
>>61836878
>>61836929
>t.Rommel
>>
Weak
>>
File: 1448937327213.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448937327213.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>61837189
It's Hitler's autistic lawnmover.
>>
>>61833971

>Bottom middle is John Barrowman

Avoiding the obvious joke about bottom middles, you do realise that was from the producers right? Spring time for hitler and all that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.