[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portugal EURO 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: portubro.jpg (28 KB, 606x400) Image search: [Google]
portubro.jpg
28 KB, 606x400
all spaniards are staying with you , portubros!!! you should beat these gabachos

SPAIN <3 PORTUGAL
>>
Fucking moors
>>
Alberto Barbosa is best Barbosa!!
>>
>>61832569
I hate frogs but I could care less about Toweltugal.
>>
why do European spics hate us, tho ?
>>
>>61834271
Because sandfrogs are backstabbers.
>>
>>61834320
>backstabbers.

says the spaniard
>>
>>61833582
Come on, our towels were the best
>>
hurr
>>
>>>/sp/
>>
undeserved as fuck
>>
File: letsfug.jpg (103 KB, 1338x751) Image search: [Google]
letsfug.jpg
103 KB, 1338x751
>>61832569
I am a Spaniard.

Jokes on you, I am studying in a city next to the French border and have a french gf. I stand with France, allez les bleus!
>>
>>61832569
Nah, if Portugal win it will be the never ending WE WE WE and people will think and work even less than they do now. Fuck Seleção, fuck football. Less dreaming, less glorious history, more thinking and working.
>>
>>61836086
>>61811230
Portugal 1-1 Iceland
> shots, 27 - 4
> 66% ball possession
> Three clear chances to score, Ronaldo fucks up two of them.

"Only the ones that go in count."

Portugal 0-0 Austria
> 23 - 3 on shots
> 59 % possession
> One penalty missed, three other clear chances. Ronaldo fucks up two of them again.
> Probably the most one-sided match so far in the Euro.

"Only the ones that go in count."

Portugal 3-3 Hungary
> 19 - 10 on shots
> 3 times chasing the match, 3 times they went for it and equalised.
> Two of Hungary's goals went in thanks to a massive deflection.
> Portugal equalised within 7 minutes of both unfortunate events.
> Hungary spends the last 25 minutes passing the ball along the back four.

"Portugal are shit."

Portugal 1-0 Croatia, aet
> The only match in the Euro where Portugal didn't seem to have a handle on it.
> Croatia has 0 shots on target in 90 minutes though.

"Portugal are shit and lucky, Croatia was WAY better, WAY better. They don't deserve to be in the QF"

Portugal 1-1 Poland, 5-3 on PSO
> 21 - 14 on shots.
> First 20 minutes were Poland's
> Portugal equalises within 30 minutes against a team that managed to keep a clean sheet vs Germany.
> Portugal was more dangerous for 80% of the time, and a penalty wasn't given on Ronaldo.

"Portugal are lucky and shit, can't even win a match in regular time. Wales will batter them because they beat Belgium."

Portugal 2-0 Wales
> 17 - 9 on attempts.
> First half fairly close
> Portugal scores and Wales is shown for how average they are.
> Could have ended 4-0, another penalty not given on Ronaldo.

"Wales players were tired."
>>
VAI PORTUGAL!
>>
France is the best country in the cosmos. They'll win
>>
>>61841481
>Fuck Seleção, fuck football. Less dreaming, less glorious history, more thinking and working.
2bh, i hear the same speech word by word from BRs
>>
>>61841620
France is garbage
HEROIS DO MAR
>>
>>61832569
As a Brazilian of full Portuguese ancestry I must abide to my ethnicity's culture of self-lathing and depression

GO FRANCE GO! FUCK THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS!
>>
I'm with France on this one; le Tsu man is an insufferable faggot. Hope he chokes.
>>
>>61841668
What good is football and history when Slovenia, Czech and Estonia became richer than you in the last 10 years.

Also, Portuguese need reality check not another thing to brag about although they did nothing to contribute to success but drink Super Bock and yell in the nearest bar.
>>
File: 1280.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>tfw we've beaten them both in Euro 2004
>>
>>61841910
2bh, life is more than GDP per capita m8
>>
>>61842146
sure, tell that to tens of thousands Portuguese that are leaving our glorious country every year
>>
>>61836724
The eternal Catalan
>>
>>61842322
well just like BRs that leave for Miami, they stay there speaking Portuguese and living in a place full of BRs thinking that Brazil is shit because of Brazilians kek
>>
>>61836724
Sure, poor idiot is disgusting, she loves a fucking gypsi and you love a fucking Gabacho.
>>
>>61832569
Portugal is best ally
>>
>>61836724
Pobre familia de la chica, le dirán que subnormal es estando con un español, es como si tu familia se entera que tu hermana esta con un moro.
>>
What? I support France by far.
>>
>>61843754
Thanks broway
>>
>>61843847
I support you bro, Average Spaniard wants that
>>
>>61843892
Thanks nuestro hermano
>>
File: based_bacalhau.png (472 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
based_bacalhau.png
472 KB, 680x510
>>61843754
>>
>>61835996
This.
Literally woven 1000 times for perfect dry-to-fluff ration.
>>
>>61842372
You just know he's aout to rub his hands and say "Espanya ens roba"
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.